new

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

another skewed groove:

www.rachmiel.org/kvr/new.mp3

enjoy. :-)

Ich habe diese besonders hyphy Melodie vom Sinnesraum zurückgeholt, der uns innerhalb der Leitungen bindet. Meine höchste Hoffnung ist, daß Sie verstehen, daß ich von Ihrem Ohrenerguß wie der Ziege des Balkan Donnerhügels begehre. Finden Sie sie bitte innerhalb Ihres Doppelpunktes, um mir meinem Eindringen gegen das Ohr des Schmutzes zu verzeihen.

P.S. Whatever word got translated as "Doppelpunktes" is clearly a great word, I wish I knew how it was pronounced. I imagine it as meaning "one's punk rawk doppleganger".

i appear to be dancing :/

grroo.
vee.

someone broke my ears and i likes it momma :D

runagate wrote:Ich habe diese besonders hyphy Melodie vom Sinnesraum zurückgeholt, der uns innerhalb der Leitungen bindet. Meine höchste Hoffnung ist, daß Sie verstehen, daß ich von Ihrem Ohrenerguß wie der Ziege des Balkan Donnerhügels begehre. Finden Sie sie bitte innerhalb Ihres Doppelpunktes, um mir meinem Eindringen gegen das Ohr des Schmutzes zu verzeihen.
Große Poesie! :-o 8)

...will listen to the song tomorrow.... .
"It dreamed itself along"

Blighted Phatic wrote:Ich schwöre hiermit, daß ich meine Töne benutze,
um allen täglichen Hypnotism in Ihrem illusorischen Reich der Habsucht
und der Unaufmerksamkeit zu zertrümmern.
orchard heater wrote: Häretisch steigt gegen fad und arrogantes das
Pouch of the Intransigent wrote:Ich glaube, daß, wenn wir nicht dem Trägheitsavalanch
der faulen Konditionierung entgegenwirken, das wissende Lächeln
wie Morgennebel vom Spalt der Pfützen verschwindet.

You are truly a cut above the rest. Always a pleasure to listen.

Thanks
3am

Ultra tasty Rick! (with runagate's corn dog pic coming a close second!)

Yes, crispy, crunchy... and the voices... always the voices... nice surprise finish, and cool twittering! Love the way the opposing beats hang together too, this one's very hot!
Image Image

Wow! It took me a few listens to realize that you can waltz to this peice! As soon as I figured this out I got my wife up and we started dancing. When we got married we decieded to learn how to waltz to Venetian Snares' Öngyilkos Vasárnap which was very difficult because we had to condition ourselves to wait a beat every two measures but we were able to start dancing to this immediately. You have no idea how happy you've made the both of us!

3am and Co.

vielen dank runagate fuer deine geniale exposition.

this is real good, what did you use to make it?

nice. good noises and a nice groove. rollin'...
..::*Jack of all DAWs* brianbotkiller.com : OBEDIA.com::..

Return to “Music Cafe”