Chloe - Update!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, have my mate down here from Welly, would of have it finished by now but been busy going to strip clubs and having devious fun in general :)

This is really good ERA. Cloe... she doesn't know whether she's a tele-questioneer or a poet! I really like how her call does a radical change of focus @ 2:13... (that's actually such a cool idea... I kinda wish I'd thought of it first :P )

Your singing is really great too (but is seems a bit drowned out by the guitars in some spots). Hopefully you up the volume a wee tad.

Very nice work otherwise.

PS: Your Desterts Ride track still happily sits in my favourites-folder.

Cheers.

Thanx for such specific feedback... Yeah we are enjoying this one alot... The vocals as of current are just sketch vox, the final will be much more audiable and lyrically pleasing, at the moment they really just dribble! hehe :)

Deserts ride, wow... Havn't worked on that one for a bit... Have a remix underway, will keep you posted! Thanx again!

Hey I've just updated the song quite a bit... Still havn't redone the vox but you get the idea... Gonna have some sexy female vox in there aswell!

Return to “Music Cafe”