separation

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

not 6 degrees but like a 180 compared to the acoustic material I've been doing of late. Kind of letting the werewolf out with some synth madness, well not that mad...maybe a small amount of howling, 5 1/2 mins and it will all be over.

separation

appreciate any and all plays

Hi Ed !
it's nice to listen to your music, again, welcome back.
This is another side of yourself : the experimental one. I like it and it recalls me psychedelic music I was listening to many years ago. It also has a resemblance to the space jam that Jerry & the Dead were playing live into their last era shows.

Excellent Music :tu: I'll have another listen...8)

Cheers

Very spacey. Works well for me. 2001 + Startrek + (a lot of other things) :)

Laguna, good to hear from you, hope all is well,
this is what happens to me after a little too much epiano and acoustic guitar, nice to clear the cobwebs every now and then,
plus I had a new controller to test,
thanks for stoppin in my old friend

folderol, cool ya got some different stuff out of it, I did try a few new combinations, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't, appreciate the spin :-)

Surprised, Ed!
Very interesting and fine sounds in there...the mix sounds great too...second surprise: it comes out as Ed in the end with a Gilfloydy backing...are you the guiwee-man?
The experimental part is suppaduppa, the guiwee-part also good.

Yeah!

mellopoulos
"It dreamed itself along"

mellopoulos, I like that
can't seem to shake the guiwee man syndrome, its niks fault, he keeps out doing me, I'm striving to be a bigger guiwee than him,
I guess you are what you eat, lots of greek guiwee brie
hey thanks for signing in man

:tantrum: :smack: :x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gonna check now,
most probably I'll copy it to my iCrap and listen as I'm slipping to Morpheus arms
no comments now man, sorry but I definitely gotta have some sleep ...

... mellopoulos :lol: :lol: :lol:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

That's a sweet track with sci-fi feeling. It starts in vintage mood, but no Star-Trek here, Trek has this optimistic shiny bright mood, while this one is trippy voyage to the unknown, more sort of Forbidden Planet ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049223/ - excellent soundtrack btw). Later when the guitar and beat appears (didn't expect that really) it suddenly shifts to the 80's apocalyptic low budget fiction, sort of Mark 13 ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099740/ ). Sorry for being so movie off-topic, but this music brings back memories and I couldn't resist. But where is separation?

love the sounds of those old movies, Forbidden Planet,
was very inspired by that stuff, remember when Robby was on Lost in Space for the bot battle.

and Wes Miller, amazing things he did on many levels in the recording industry, excellent stuff, didn't mind the links
thanks for that reference...
oh and separation?
from reality

Dear Mr. Edopoulos,
your talent in soundscape music is unbelievable :shock:
but put that guiwee down immediately ...

... :lol:
just joking man. You've become very good. Bravo :tu:

PS: I was joking only about the guiwee part. Your abilities to create strange but beautiful spaces in undeniable :hail:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

zeoy wrote:Dear Mr. Edopoulos,
:lol:
zeoy wrote:but put that guiwee down immediately ...
yes sir, you mean the cheese right :lol:

really just some live doodlin goin on
thanks as always my friend

Return to “Music Cafe”