P O G dreams

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

-or nightmares-
StringZ2
String Theory
P O G dreams
for entertaining porpoises only

Oh ! here you are...
This is on of your delay-driven classic fantasy-inspired track and I like it so much.
This is a good development of the theme ( dreams, I read... ) and infact is kind like suspended into another world. It hasn't got a strong melody or an instrumental complex structure, but it works well and it gives the idea.
I enjoyed it : simple and effective

Cheers

Can't download...site not found...strange...this afternoon i downloaded your contest-entry without probs.

Is it getting better with Karen?

Chris
"It dreamed itself along"

Long Sleep The P.O.G.!

mellotronaut wrote:Can't download...site not found...strange...this afternoon i downloaded your contest-entry without probs.

Is it getting better with Karen?

Chris
she's been in and out of the hospital 3 times in the last 3 weeks.
Kinda has to do with the level of care I was giving her at home and the level of care the nursing home is allowed to do by law.
Besides that her memory keeps getting worse...

I just tried my site and it seems to be ok.
I need to keep making noises to mask the other noise...
Later Cris... oh and my entry this month is just an old tune... kind of a joke.... kind of is me, as the musician, in a condensed form.
Not very good, I'm afraid to admit. (but apparently not too afraid to admit ;-) )

Laguna Rising wrote:Oh ! here you are...
This is on of your delay-driven classic fantasy-inspired track and I like it so much.
This is a good development of the theme ( dreams, I read... ) and infact is kind like suspended into another world. It hasn't got a strong melody or an instrumental complex structure, but it works well and it gives the idea.
I enjoyed it : simple and effective

Cheers
Thanks LR... I'm dreaming of finishing the series dreams before I get on with the melodic stuff again... but I have to hit myself to keep from going forward with those (I have a few 'in the works').... must be my ada complex that keeps me from finishing the series.
My take on 'dream' music is that it should be without strong melodies and just be on the edge of consciousness. (as if any of my work was anything other then boring :lol:)
I've successfully done hypnotic, but I'm trying to avoid those repetitive chants.
Cheers!

I liked it!!
And (as nearly usual) don't find the words to describe what I'm hearing hear 8)
Maybe Laguna described it best.

Thank you,
master
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Urs wrote:Long Sleep The P.O.G.!
:lol:
(puts on robot lobster meme suit)
teh funniest since BONES day and vurtkitten!!!111!!!

thomekk wrote:I liked it!!
And (as nearly usual) don't find the words to describe what I'm hearing hear 8)
Maybe Laguna described it best.

Thank you,
master
:oops:
the only thing I'm master at is a baiter :hihi:

Hi Bill, now i could download the file:
wonderful changes and (as usual) very unique sound-combinations here: very beautiful...you're the master of 'StringZ (2)!

...it's difficult to say something appropriate about your and Karen's situation...i simply wish, you have the power you need!

btw., your contest-entry has a lot of great guitar-work in it...very good music!

All the best!

Chris

very good composition. excellent use of the beloved String Theory :tu:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

try StringZ 2, you Niko-spy :wink: :hihi: !

Interesting in a good way. :)

First I've read about your partner (I assume she's your partner?). Strength to you, mate. :hug:

mellotronaut wrote:Hi Bill, now i could download the file:
wonderful changes and (as usual) very unique sound-combinations here: very beautiful...you're the master of 'StringZ (2)!
I really like the krackli creations... and string theory is just alot of fun to screw with
...it's difficult to say something appropriate about your and Karen's situation...i simply wish, you have the power you need!
making noise helps!
btw., your contest-entry has a lot of great guitar-work in it...very good music!

All the best!

Chris
I like to reminisce once in a while. I've sold and/or given way my small collection of guitars. Even so, I really needed to wail when down.

All the best to you also, Cris.

Bill

zeoy wrote:very good composition. excellent use of the beloved String Theory :tu:
Thank You!
String Theory is kind of unique.
(what the heck is a Niko-spy?)

Return to “Music Cafe”