bluedad -rock-BLEEDING WORLD w/ guest Watto

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Excitable boy that I am to have just finished the first tune in a very long time.
Just bought an inexpensive bass (Squire) and came up with the main riff and from there the music just came together. In desparate need of lyrics, once again I turned to the ol' kvr lyric thread, and I wasn't disappointed! These lyrics are by Emerald Tablet (aka Remco)
version with Watto on organ!
Bleeding World
Last edited by bluedad on Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nice one bluedad! Got a good Floyd vibe off that myself - hopefully you're on a roll and we'll see you around more.
Image Image

polyslax wrote: Got a good Floyd vibe off that myself
any resemblance is purely coincidental! :hihi:
thanks for the listen; I hope I've broken through whatever psychological barrier has kept me from being able to finish anything.

nice one dad! those reversed licks are kooool :tu:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

I'd like to say there were a lot of sweat and tears put into editing those reverse licks, but it was really just a preset in GuitarRig2. thanks for the listen, zeoy.

a real treat to see you back in the cafe ...
:tu:

Superb.

You do sound like Don Henley (singing wise) on this. Not a bad thing in my book by the way. It is all 'verse' though, break it up with something?

I'm sure I used them same lyrics for a song, but i'll be buggered if I can remember what it was.... :hihi:

donkey tugger wrote:Superb.

You do sound like Don Henley (singing wise) on this. Not a bad thing in my book by the way.
thanks!
It is all 'verse' though, break it up with something?
It was tough enough pulling this simple stuff out, much less complicating things! Perhaps the album version, then!
I'm sure I used them same lyrics for a song, but i'll be buggered if I can remember what it was.... :hihi:
doesn't surprise me, we've used the same lyrics a number of times. But yeah, this was off the 2nd page of that thread, from way back in '02 If you ever remember what it was, I'd love to hear it.

@Norm - thanks for the welcome back! I was hoping to get up to Chicago later this summer, and hoped we could get together. Having to put a new transmission in my truck literally shifted the gears on my plans, though.

great to hear you singing again at Cafe, loving your vocals since "Stranger" song,
this one (except the voice) remind me some McCartney
blues, very good

woooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

what a performance
bluestastic

strong vocals!

The extremely wide stereo panned channels work fantastic in this song :) thanks for using these lyrics!

liqih, thanks so much, glad you liked it! you know, I still have your remix version of my 'stranger' tune. they all mean a lot to me.
remco, so glad you dropped in and found this. I meant to write you, but didn't know where to find you. I can't find that tune on Starring Two's Myspace page; Rotterdam is there, however. Sure would like to hear Ixox's version of this, also. I've seen him around, so I'll ask about it.
Gotta run, band playing a gig tonight!

nice one! thanks for that, mr bluedad

(straight to the KVR folder, straight to the big speakers instead of the desktop ones, had to replay right away)

one nods one's head :cool:

Nice stuff - MONEY!!!! :hihi:

I agree with Donkey regarding the need for something different at some point, but it's still great anyway :)
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

That was sweet! That's you singing? You have a great voice. The production quality is really good too. I like the effects you used, like the backwards guitar.

Return to “Music Cafe”