bluedad -rock-BLEEDING WORLD w/ guest Watto

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Watto wrote: sorry to phallically derail your thread :oops:

It just read as incredibly funny to me :hihi:
no probs - it was worth it, although at Alex's expense!
:hihi:

I reckon the lot o' yas R a bunch of dirty minded pervos wot R bent in the head! :smack:
bluedad wrote: Alex - glad you like it. I'll try to do you a cd done right. and, sorry for the ribbing you've taken in this thread. it was funny, though!
Thanks brother! :)

You get frighteningly good when you go to the bother mate -- as everyone knows. I wish you'd do a lot more composing than wot -- two songs per year? Anyway, I LOVE this song. :tu:
bluedad wrote: Simon - great job with your organ. especially those last few licks, really cool.
Rut Roh! :-o

xander wrote:
Rut Roh! :-o

Just had time to drop Watto's organ into the mix. Still haven't decided what to do for a middle eight, or whatever. I'm afraid at the moment, anything I do would sound forced. anyway, thanks for your help Watto.
Great job!
bleeding world w/guest Watto

YEah babes! Cookin! :tu:

Adds a bit of a different dimension to an otherwise awesome song :)

Cheers,
Alex 8)

Well, since bluedad was kind enough to listen to mine. :hihi:

Nice! :D Mind if I burn this to cd for the car? Hard to find good rock nowadays IMO. :)

Peace 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

I can't speak for bluedad, of course, but I personally would require you to keep a logbook of each time you play the song in your car, and would ask that for each play, you knit 3 mittens for starving kittens who are flea bitten.
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

cheers Alex :D
Frank, I don't mind at all!

Return to “Music Cafe”