Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

Celldweller - Frozen (SHWABANG Mix)

Adambomb337
KVRian

613 posts since 25 Apr, 2005, from Orange County

Postby Adambomb337; Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:56 am Celldweller - Frozen (SHWABANG Mix)

My remix was just posted. Please take a listen and any feedback is appreciated.

Look for "SHWABANG" and if you don't see it near the top you can search by clicking on "artist" to view in alphabetical order:

http://www.remix.celldweller.com/listen.php#284

Also check out my other friends who did a remix: 3F05Q's and Delta-S.

If my mix makes it to the finals and you enjoyed it, please vote.

Celldweller is probably most known for his music used in the trailer for the movie "The Matrix." He makes a hybrid of electronic industrial rock with a mix of drum & bass and trance. He has also worked with Criss Angel, the magician/song writer.
bluedad
something special

8451 posts since 15 Mar, 2002, from Birmingham, Alabama

Postby bluedad; Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:20 am

I'm not familiar with the original version of this, but who cares, your work is excellent! Interest was maintained throughout, and that's saying something considering this is 7+ minutes. Hope your mix does reach the final!
Adambomb337
KVRian

613 posts since 25 Apr, 2005, from Orange County

Postby Adambomb337; Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:47 pm

thanks bluedad! I'm glad you liked it :) There is going to be another round after this one if you do remixes and wanted to get in on the next one.
bluedad
something special

8451 posts since 15 Mar, 2002, from Birmingham, Alabama

Postby bluedad; Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:26 am

Adambomb337 wrote: There is going to be another round after this one if you do remixes and wanted to get in on the next one.

hey remixes are always fun to do! thanks for the heads-up, I've got the site bookmarked.
oh, and bump!

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe