Black Tie Optional (new version)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BlackTieOptional.mp3
"Hello! And, welcome to the show, my friends. I hope you have a swell time. I hope you've got your good clothes on. For what you will witness here... is a meat-market of sorts, in the sense that, we refuse to be categorized! (applause) We will do what we love! (applause) And hopefully, when all is said and done, you too can walk as freely as us! (applause) Sing as loud as us! (applause) Carefree! Break the mold! Refuse the norm! Wage war, ON WAR! (applause)Now, say it with me...
TO HELL WITH GENRE!"

In celebration of runagate remixing me, here's my newest offering "Black Tie Optional".
This will be the last release for (listen) and these 5 songs are referred to as the (listen) e.p.
Enjoy!!!
Last edited by pattonfreak1 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Salvaged? I love this song and have it on my HD already... what's that title all about?

runagate wrote:Salvaged? I love this song and have it on my HD already... what's that title all about?
Its in reference to when I had posted the "preview" of it and everyone hated the synth solo.
Well LE was being bitchy and I almost lost the project completely. So when I went to add vocals iI had literally just a backingtrack with the synth solo inserted.
All other synths and solos were added when i was adding vocals. So i practically "salvaged" the project.

Aha. So this is a new version? I will listen to this one, too :)

Ok, now that stuttery solo absolutely f**king rocks!
Congrats on making something so completely sick, I'm stunned :)

<3

runagate wrote:Ok, now that stuttery solo absolutely f**king rocks!
Congrats on making something so completely sick, I'm stunned :)

<3

Thank you, thank you. Thats 1 solo ran forward and backward thru 2 dBlue glitches set on 2 different settings.
Then the forward solo was cut-up and rearranged a little to make it more coherent. Or was it the backward one? I forget.

*bump*

Dude, you are a total freak. I love it! :D I missed the first version (and have been meaning to have a proper listen to comment on this one for awhile now), but anyhow cool track! Sorta like a metal Zappa. The solo is indeed cool, so is the break around 3:58- nifty little squiggly synth bit there.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

bump 2: invasion of the booty snatchers

Bump 3: The Last Stand

pattonfreak1 wrote:Bump 3: The Last Stand
Lol.

really good one 8)
#PassionForHappiness

b-pole wrote:really good one 8)
Actually, The Good One was the first song I ever did. :wink:

Have I been black-balled and no one told me?

Fun stuff! Not where my ears naturally gravitate normally, but it's good to venture into unknown waters... I can definitely see where you and runagate cross paths. My favourite part is when you tell them the joke's on you... and they cheer again... oh, the sweet irony.
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”