trading eights

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ye gods... I think you & polyslax must sleep even less than I do. Seems like I'm downloading a song from one or both of you every day lately.

Back to comment when I've had a listen. :)
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

While that may be the closest thing to "normal" music I've heard from you, it's also one of my favorites. At least today. Nice groove, & as always not shy on the ear candy. I chuckled when I realized that nifty synth sound was actually a voice counting to four- nice touch. :)
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

sICK, DUDE. You are ready to make cash now.......
print it.
peace
jazzy

Very cool! I wanted the drums to be more aggressive, but that's just presonal pref je pense. I'm running around the room chanting set me free now! :D
Image Image

That made me smile from beginning to end - extremely inventive - Old skool meets chris clark meets alien invasion :shock: 8)
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

nice one...good mixed and mastered 8)
#PassionForHappiness

tag once again
damn I'm getting way way behind on my music cafe enjoyment time

wow! cab calloway and Dr. Buzzard implode, meld and then go clubbing. Excellent!!

Cool thing Rachmiel ! this is based on innovative ideas of jazz rhythms mangling, taking it further.
I enjoyed it from start to the end. Just fine

Cheers

Did I say I'm not really into dance stuff?

Mmmm, well I'll make an exception :)

Upon listening to this track, i heard some bass and guitar that could go with the song so i decided to experiment and see what it would sound like.

Trading Eights GB addendas

Return to “Music Cafe”