Polyslax - Pearl

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some mellow, down tempo (surprise!) tonight:

Pearl

128 bit .mp3
7.3 mb
8:00 mins

Hope you like it! :)
Image Image

That is a funky groove! Like early hip hop on drugs... er more drugs. It sounds very joyful and uninhibited like a child playing in the street. You are the master of crazy epiano. You're gonna have to show me how to get that sound out of Lounge Lizard one day (if that's possible).

3am

This is seriously groovy. I absolutely adore the epiano improv, the comping is utterly fantastic. Very nice mix of percussive noises as well, I especially like how you transition through your song simply by paying extra special attention to the textures in the song.

Fantastic work.

Thanks Justin and RK, glad you liked it!
Image Image

I like this very much. cool funky groove and playful epiano. Great for listening early this morning with head still in a sleepy fog and a hot cup of coffee.

This is hip. Always enjoy the bass sounds you create. The pseudo scratch sounds fit the groove nicely.

Great track... wierd effects abound, gotta love that. I like the bite in the epiano. Great production as always. Thanks for sharing!
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Cheers bluedad, Junk + synthgeek - your feedback is much appreciated!
Image Image

I did grab it, and I'll be back this afternoon.

Wow for the first 30 seconds I thought I was listening to a rachmiel remix of something I'd made...
and then the happiest damned sesame street/peanuts theme!!! You, sir, rock!

runagate wrote:Wow for the first 30 seconds I thought I was listening to a rachmiel remix of something I'd made...
and then the happiest damned sesame street/peanuts theme!!! You, sir, rock!
Well I love the Sesame Street/Peanuts reference... in fact I'm catching bits of the Peanuts theme in this track now, never realized it. I think you brought up Dr Seuss in one of my other trax... another big fave of mine.

I so want to be a child again! :lol:
Image Image

As opposed to androidlove, who actually is still a child.
This is not meant as an insult as I have actually regressed in maturity level steadily since age 3!

I personally wish I could jam with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem.

runagate wrote:I personally wish I could jam with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem.
:lol: At least we're young at heart!

I think a sense of fun, adventure, excitement and exploration is essential to my process... I suppose pain, suffering, torment and despair have been great artistic motivators in their own right through history.
Image Image

I think justin nailed it when he said "early hip-hop". I kept expecting Big Daddy Kane to start spittin'.
Excellent track bruva!

Great track 8) Laid back, but with a real attitude. Like the degeneration ending 8)
A little more variation after the break at around 4 mins and this would be perfect for me.
Cheers! :phones:
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

Return to “Music Cafe”