(Techno) New Bonteburg Track!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

heyy......

First one in a while:

New Track

All done in Logic Express with RMIV, ES1, ESM and ESXP24.

I'm moving into a slighlty creepy, dramatic direction this time, hope you like it as much as I do although don't they say folks usually hate the tunes you like the most yourself?? (And vice versa).

135 bpm for the Abletonists among you.

Marco :ud:

Hey, a bit olskoolish!
[ When chickens are cold, they roost in trees; when ducks are cold, they plunge into water ]

I think it sounds pretty cool! It moves around enough to keep my ADD addled intrest. The sounds you use are very cool, though Logic synths usually do.

justin3am: a fellow adder? hear ya.

Bonte: I know those hardfloorish/plastic 303-lines are that "thing" for the genre, but.. how to do those? My arpeggios never turn in to riffs :/
[ When chickens are cold, they roost in trees; when ducks are cold, they plunge into water ]

Thanks for listening people :D

Anoke it's not really an arpeggio at all but a combination of octave automation and a melody .. if that#s what you mean. Rather bizarrely I'm only getting into this synth layering stuff now after 5+ years of computer music :)

:tu:

Well, that bass drum got me heart started this morning! :D

Well done Bonte, yeah I like the edge on this one a lot! I just wish I was younger...
Image Image

Damn nice song :hihi:...love that creepy string at middle!

What a good song! Despite my personal not too lucky days with some techno-fans of the more elitist-bashing "front" I find myself praising Mr. Bonteburg's songs all of the time, so keeping me from (surely in big parts stupid) prejudice in that area is thanks to you, Bonte! (quite a few of of them *are* bashers, though, but back to topic, song is just great!)

At about 1'00, then getting louder starts a funny sounds that remind me (errm) of very funny and glad days, and of childhood-snoopy-TV-shows :D. The sound that counters it then is nice too, the whirling lively one combined with a a bit slower one following. Nice! And then, at about 3'20 there is a string-kind sound which again adds something new (and this is wonderful, like a song for kids in a way!). What a nice contrast. As usual greatly mixed, thannnnnkeee for this.

I like it.. very cool..

good 303 sounds, and a real nice deep bassline.....

Nice one! :tu: Indeed well-mixed, lots of cool sounds.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

cool - glad you all like it!

Though I'm going to enhance it a little - I found that on repeated listening there seems to be too much of the main theme and the blippy loop. But it might be just me.

Thanks!
Marco :)

heya Bonteburg
the first track i ever hear from you, i likes the creepy and dramatic mood
having a go on the archive at your website

i like techno :borg:

aargh Marco,

this one is making me jealous, love it, love it, excellent production as well !

Return to “Music Cafe”