--> InDeMn

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi,

trying something different and here is the result...
it's a sort of idm or d'n'b... i don't really know how to name this track...

indemn

please post some comments and/or critics, it's always apreciated ... thanks.

:wink:

JS

I just grabbed it and hope to return someday to say offcolor things in this box

interesting. cool sounds and rhythms. not sure if i like that the main groove starts and stops all the time ... it doesn't give you the chance to climb fully in.

Yes, cool sounds Jack! I don't mind the starting/stopping, although I thought the drum sounds and pattern were maybe a little weak.
Image Image

hi,
thanks guys!!

@rachmiel : yes, i understand...and agree with you (i haven't really noticed that before, but now i'm listening again and it's true the rhythm start and stop very often...) i think it's a problem of track-construction because usually i don't do rhythms.

@polyslax : drums need some more variations because i think it's very boring, always the same groov, i like how they sounds but i don't really like the pattern-construction and the rhythmic progression...
it needs some improvments especially rhythms!

thanks for taking the time to post comments... i'm glad both of you find it interesting!!

and thanks to grab runagate !

:) :wink:

Holy crap what in hell is this supposed to you whacko???

I like it - a LOT. I don't quite know what to make of the lack of bass movement, but the sound design in this is very unique, an atmosphere I've never heard anywhere nor imagined.

I don't particularly mind the weak rhythms as it draws attention to all the other wonderful things in there, a lot going on in the crazy cavern you've carved.

I have trouble imagining what in hell you used to make any of that, but I'm willing to let it roll around in my noggin for a while trying to guess.

Do you have a KyMa Capybara? These are the kinds of sounds that I've heard come out of a friend of a friend's system. I have wondered if I could get away with murdering him and stealing his KyMa rig but then I still get a kick out of making more music than he does. There are some seriously crazy sounds here. You've got my attention.

3am

Sorry to be so late to post- I've got some catching up to do. :)

Anyway- I must say I absolutely loved this! So many great sounds, and well written/arranged to boot. I would love to hear more like this.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

nice rolls.
almost autechre like, keep it comin :)

Return to “Music Cafe”