let me out

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rachmiel wrote:> Give me some acid and woooah. Very deep! Creepy

i'll pass on the acid. but if you run into any quaaludes ... ;-)
I bet mixing that up sent you a little mad. Herrees jonny! :x

> mixing that up sent you a little mad

the thing i'm finding with these gridded pieces (things that make use of a metronomic pulse) is that they are very painstaking to compose. but fun also ... :-)

This is clearly destined as a soundtrack for a movie that starts off in an insane asylum. Or maybe the Silent Hill video game. By far, this is the most unique song I've heard in the last two months. I'm glad you wrote it and that I listened!

Brian

damn this is cool
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

strange, it made my two boys (ages 5 and 7 ) feel sick,and made my own head feel tingly and confused, very clever stuff, cool.

john,

tag

I usually don't browse the Music Cafe forum, but the let me out title grabbed me. You see, many years ago I worked with a guy who made a piece called Let me out on a Roland S-770 sampler, featuring that very phrase. He had got friends and colleagues to leave answering machine messages with that phrase. It was cool, and so is this.

cool work. Amazingly uneasy atmosfear while still possessing moments of calmer cinematic suspense. A dark humor piece. Like friendly clowns trying to perform an exorcist in a traffic jam.

Return to “Music Cafe”