Naya Explores the Stars (updated)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some nice ideas and great sounds.

I come from a classical orchestral background, and I need a lot more evolution in the rhythmic sounds, voices, etc. Something good sounding gets started and then proceeds for the whole piece! For example, the rhythmic part could be enhanced by simply adding additional beat-heavy sounds after a couple of minutes.

But maybe that is the intent of ambient music? I dunno.

Cheers,
YBaCuO
modern classical; electronic tone sagas
http://ybacuo.wusik.com/

YBaCuO wrote:Some nice ideas and great sounds.

I come from a classical orchestral background, and I need a lot more evolution in the rhythmic sounds, voices, etc. Something good sounding gets started and then proceeds for the whole piece! For example, the rhythmic part could be enhanced by simply adding additional beat-heavy sounds after a couple of minutes.

But maybe that is the intent of ambient music? I dunno.

Cheers,
YBaCuO
modern classical; electronic tone sagas
http://ybacuo.wusik.com/
I see where you are coming from, changeing up the beats can enhance the dynamics quite a bit. Not sure I will go there since ambient music does tend to drone more than usual, but I may try to m add some diversity there without cluttering up the momentum. Thanks for the insight YBaCuO, always good to hear some helpful ideas. 8)

Cool track ! it sounds really good. Excellent layers of synths and atmosphere.
Well done

Cheers

Laguna Rising wrote:Cool track ! it sounds really good. Excellent layers of synths and atmosphere.
Well done

Cheers
Thanks Laguna :D

Soniccat wrote:Well I added some more synths (Reaktor and another track of Absynth). Working on the guitar parts now, pretty sure where I want to go with it but it may take several passes to get it down. Also would like to work on the mix a bit, try to get some more stereo spread and highlight certain parts. Also will be eqing some to get it to sparkle some.

Anyway here is the new version

http://home.earthlink.net/~novasonic/Na ... Stars_.mp3

Enjoy and as always comments wellcome :D

8)
Loving the new version. Keep it up. Will there be another update to the tune later on?

Good to see and hear you again bruce!!!

quite nice broodings too

good track, I like this retro style,
the layered pads are very nice, the sequence sound could variate more or be lower in volume IMHO

xolax wrote:
Soniccat wrote:Well I added some more synths (Reaktor and another track of Absynth). Working on the guitar parts now, pretty sure where I want to go with it but it may take several passes to get it down. Also would like to work on the mix a bit, try to get some more stereo spread and highlight certain parts. Also will be eqing some to get it to sparkle some.

Anyway here is the new version

http://home.earthlink.net/~novasonic/Na ... Stars_.mp3

Enjoy and as always comments wellcome :D

8)
Loving the new version. Keep it up. Will there be another update to the tune later on?
Thanks xolax, been pulled away on some family health problem so have not done much new, started messing with some guitar parts and may add some more before mixing. Seems that I may need to spend more time on this then I originally planned especially the mixing. hehe :)

mystahr wrote:Good to see and hear you again bruce!!!

quite nice broodings too
hey Mark, long time away for me so good to see you are still around. Thanks

Have not been doing much music lately so this was good for me, been spending too much time in real life and needed to get musical again. How's it going for you these days? 8)

liqih wrote:good track, I like this retro style,
the layered pads are very nice, the sequence sound could variate more or be lower in volume IMHO
Thanks liqih, I hear you on the sequence, will try to bring the volume down on that and maybe try some way to give it more movement. good suggestions. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”