[IMS003] Mystahr - Yesterday was so selfconscious

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

boom!
cool stuff :)

Nice Wall of Sound :-) What is your gear these days? I seem to recall you no longer use softsynths

Tim

Wonderful noisy work here, very cool.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Cheers John and Synthgeek :D
tconrardy wrote:Nice Wall of Sound :-) What is your gear these days? I seem to recall you no longer use softsynths
indeed its true; I've stopped working with soft and midi all together. The computer is used for recording purposes and even that I would like to become reel2reel at one point.
What passes neath my fingers most of all is a big bunch of stomp boxes (boss/EH/Ibanez); circuitbent stuff; some tape devices; and a few synths (Juno60 and CS10 mostly). I guess I'm building a modular noise system ;)

Still I do see myself dabble again softwise, though that would likely more to do with image-syncing (but that's for the future).

damn, can't DL mp3s at work, and i get a "server not found" error at home...

Perhaps this mirror helps

I love the "drums" on this... this tack a dack a dack stuff.... really subtle yet piercing thru the whole thing

it gets a bit too crazy for me 1/5 into the track..... but the beginning was really enjoyable

very soundscapeish

so are you using the FIZMO just for FX nowadays????

thanks for sharing

heh, naaah had to sell the Fizmo last year :(
No drums used here either

Thanks Alex; much appreciate the words and listen; perhaps we should be heading towards another mini meet; we keep talking about it....

enjoyed it, thanks for the DL :)

mystahr wrote:Cheers John and Synthgeek :D
tconrardy wrote:Nice Wall of Sound :-) What is your gear these days? I seem to recall you no longer use softsynths
indeed its true; I've stopped working with soft and midi all together. The computer is used for recording purposes and even that I would like to become reel2reel at one point.
What passes neath my fingers most of all is a big bunch of stomp boxes (boss/EH/Ibanez); circuitbent stuff; some tape devices; and a few synths (Juno60 and CS10 mostly). I guess I'm building a modular noise system ;)

Still I do see myself dabble again softwise, though that would likely more to do with image-syncing (but that's for the future).
Glad to hear you are into CB stuff. I just made 2 devices myself, and they came off rather cool. I still have my CS5..younger brother of the CS10, and I would not give it up for anything( especially since it went thru a fire, and looks rather demented. I recently colored the keys into a rainbow :-) )

Tim

Return to “Music Cafe”