Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
3563 posts since 17 Apr, 2002, from British Columbia, Canada

Postby Z3R0T0N1N; Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:28 pm hey...! it's my sister :o

what the hell kind of brother am i?? i didn't even know she had a myspace page :lol:

anyway, the first two songs are very nice, if you like acoustic-ish alternative with a touch of country. she called it 'acid country' heheh :D i love my sister, she's awsome. by the age of 14 she was following the grateful dead all over the united states in a series of beat up vans and volkswagens with assorted freaks and deadheads. just a bit of context for you.

anyway, check it out if you think it's up your alley.
resistors are futile.
you will be simulated.
Lunch Money
13155 posts since 29 Sep, 2003, from Ottawa, Canada

Postby Lunch Money; Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:42 pm

She's playing a Fender acoustic. She's beyond forgiveness. :lol:

Cool stuff! I like the pedal-steel-ish effects the guitarist uses. Volume pedals rule. Reminds me of my favourite guitarist, Martin Tielli.

Good songwriting! I like anything that's country-influenced without being something that would win a CMT video award. Certain Neil Young, Wilco, and Matt Mays come to mind.

Nice Pic of Ularu in there, too. ;) I have a few identical ones kicking around from my visit. I wonder how many Ularu pics there are out there in the great wide world.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing! My sister will likely never have a MySpace. Then again, neither will I. :)
Reverse Engineer
5013 posts since 22 Sep, 2003, from Glasgow

Postby Reverse Engineer; Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:54 pm

Props for smoking roll ups. :tu: :P Nice voice/songs too, a bit beth orton'y here and there.
Shane Sanders
4060 posts since 10 Oct, 2002, from Nashville, TN USA

Postby Shane Sanders; Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:11 pm

Listening to the first song...very soulful and honest feeling.

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe