hey...! it's my sister :o

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.myspace.com/summerabney

what the hell kind of brother am i?? i didn't even know she had a myspace page :lol:

anyway, the first two songs are very nice, if you like acoustic-ish alternative with a touch of country. she called it 'acid country' heheh :D i love my sister, she's awsome. by the age of 14 she was following the grateful dead all over the united states in a series of beat up vans and volkswagens with assorted freaks and deadheads. just a bit of context for you.

anyway, check it out if you think it's up your alley.
-gabriel
resistors are futile you will be simulated
Soundcloud
T4M

She's playing a Fender acoustic. She's beyond forgiveness. :lol:

Cool stuff! I like the pedal-steel-ish effects the guitarist uses. Volume pedals rule. Reminds me of my favourite guitarist, Martin Tielli.

Good songwriting! I like anything that's country-influenced without being something that would win a CMT video award. Certain Neil Young, Wilco, and Matt Mays come to mind.

Nice Pic of Ularu in there, too. ;) I have a few identical ones kicking around from my visit. I wonder how many Ularu pics there are out there in the great wide world.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing! My sister will likely never have a MySpace. Then again, neither will I. :)

Props for smoking roll ups. :tu: :P Nice voice/songs too, a bit beth orton'y here and there.

Listening to the first song...very soulful and honest feeling.

Return to “Music Cafe”