Pop/rock with guitars and piano. Somewhat heavy.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kim (esoundz) wrote:I'm actually digging the noise. I'm not sure what you mean by "more tone" though.

Have you heard my latest song? It's still a bit noisy, but it's certainly not as heavy as this one.

-Kim.
With "more tone" I meant the lowest harmonics of the sounds that are responsible for recognizing the pitch of a played note. Taming the lower harmonics for more clarity in a mix is one thing but for my taste you've overdone it here which makes it less "tonal" and thus more "noisy". But hey, you said you dig the noise. Not sure if we're talking abou the same thing? :)

Shogger

P.S. Comments on "Good to go" in the other thread. :wink:

prefered the other one but this is also very listenable too

thanks for the share :tu:

This song is pretty great, IMO. I wouldn't change out your voice-- it's perfect for this song. Perhaps the "somewhat heavy" disclaimer in the title gave listeners the wrong expectation, but I'm actually quite a fan of this kind of singing-- you don't hear any pretention in the voice, and that's wicked-good.

The guitar sounds are cool, too. More like... classic rock tone if it was punched around in a Manchester alleyway for a bit.

Good stuff!

Greg

I like the noise. And the tune.

Return to “Music Cafe”