Dig the Beat

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just screwing around with some beats and guitar.

Getting there, need some comments, Want to tone down the bass some but what else would you suggest...

http://home.earthlink.net/~novasonic/The%20Beat.mp3

Enjoy

:)

I like the breathy stuff a lot.... guitar needs much smoother disto, maybe more mids, and a little delay... the mix needs practice... and some eq, also the bass sounds radical... just a little loud in the mix thats all. I like the ending and the freeform...
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

johnny2johnny wrote:I like the breathy stuff a lot.... guitar needs much smoother disto, maybe more mids, and a little delay... the mix needs practice... and some eq, also the bass sounds radical... just a little loud in the mix thats all. I like the ending and the freeform...
Thanks johnny2johnny, I agree the guitar (Lead) needs more midrange, will try that. The guitars all had delay already some pretty extreme but it is hard to hear with the bass so high in the mix, that is on my next to do list.

Thanks again 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”