work in progress(acid dub with a twiist of oompah?)[UPDATE}

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.vurt.dsl.pipex.com/myweb10/f ... opmix1.mp3

new link above :)

not everyone visits the other thread this was posted in so ill share it here too ;)
Last edited by vurt on Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Good stuff, had a really cool drop or two. very well done... I found the sound design really cool to listen too, the link to your website in your profile doesnt really go anywhere...
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

cheers, still a fair bit to go here. i need to play around more with the drums i think, instead of samey all the way...
also now im thinking of adding a fatassed sub bass and may add some live bass over it too if i can get the tone im after
also maybe add a few fx sounds here n there then mix down to audio tracks for some real dub style mixing :hihi:

ps: the link in my sig for rhubarb works better than the one in my profile ;)

bump for a weekend update, see first post :D

I'll give this a listen vurt..you know I'm a dub expert..
and long as this ain't no triphop.

hehe ;)
its not as dubby as its started out being, its more sludge hop now :P
Last edited by vurt on Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hmm, but I'm having trouble with that link...can't get it.

fixed :)

sorry bout that was aspelling mistake :oops:

well honestly, that was quite a ride. Nothing like I expected, quite outside the box.

:tu:

vurt wrote:http://www.vurt.dsl.pipex.com/myweb10/f ... opmix1.mp3

new link above :)

not everyone visits the other thread this was posted in so ill share it here too ;)

It's just my opinion, but this is the best song i have ever heard in my life.

bump I just played it for my mom and she was like "omg! what is that beautiful music, son...." with tears in her eyes.

My friend Jerry is here and when I clicked the link it played loud through my speakers he was like "holy shit, that's the JAM, boyeeeeeeeeeee....." and he had his arms all folded up illin in a b-boy sorta stance.

Then we both started dancin, and before you know it, the whole town was at my house having a party to your song!

Dude, I seriously asked everyone what they thought and they ALL SAID THE SAME THING:

"this is the best song I have ever heard in my life."

I also played it for this one german skater kid Franz that I know and he said "dieses ist das beste Lied, das ich überhaupt in meinem Leben gehört habe..." which translates to "this is the best song I have ever heard in my life.

I think you're going to go far in music vurt, I really do. Thank you for letting me hear such a wonderful song.

bluedad wrote:well honestly, that was quite a ride. Nothing like I expected, quite outside the box.

:tu:

there is no box :o

cheers gary :)

frequency_algorithm wrote: I think you're going to go far in music vurt, I really do. Thank you for letting me hear such a wonderful song.

ive already surpassed any expectations i ever had anyway so anything further from here is just gravy :)
not that you were being genuine of course ;)

vurt ... ? vurt? but it / has / a / beat ...

cool.

are you really an agoraphobe?

Return to “Music Cafe”