DANGER ... Snowboard

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SNOWBOARD
A new track from my alter-ego Dangerous Orange
hope you enjoy :D

this is great, controlce,err Dangerous Orange
It's too short! Lengthen it and give yourself some space to develop the theme (if you want, haha.) The mix was great, and it was too short to give any compositional critique. I like the lower feedback thing that pulses in the background midway through. Maybe it could fade out instead of stopping outright?
whatevers - i really dig this :)

we want to know, how did you construct your delicious glitches?

NIce , though I agree on that it's too short, and: it would benefit from a deep bassline to relate to the organ/flutey riff a la pedal point (usage?).

You know - the bass line lets you feel different chords and the riff stays the same.

Marco :)

Oh man, I love it! Very cool glitches and nice dynamic range. Thanks.

3am

Thank you so much for your kind words guys :D
ouroboros wrote:we want to know, how did you construct your delicious glitches?
I used Novuzeits Motile for the glitchy beats
... everything else is Voxelay and IRidesynths Revenge.

justin3am wrote:Oh man, I love it!
Thanks Justin ... I've been playing the free stuff on your website to death, last couple of weeks. Cool music indeed :D

Badaboom :P (bump)

I do like this. Great fx and editing work. Wish it was compositionally longer or more complex.

Thanks Jazzyspoon ... maybe I'll revisit this track and make a longer mix
... maybe not :D

BUSTED!! :uhuhuh: :uhuhuh:

:-P

:lol:

thecontrolcentre wrote:SC link for this one ...

https://soundcloud.com/dangerousorange/ ... -snowboard
The high frequency on the opening synth riff was so ear piercing that I had to turn it down. The hazards of listening with headphones. No, this is not a track I'd recommend anybody listen to with headphones with the volume turned up. That was actually painful.

Musically, I don't even know what to make of it. That was some really odd stuff there. I can appreciate experimental music but this was really out there.

Dangerous Orange. That's quite an alter ego and the name fits the sound.

wagtunes wrote: Musically, I don't even know what to make of it. That was some really odd stuff there. I can appreciate experimental music but this was really out there.
I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks for taking the time to listen & comment. Appreciated.

good glitch! it has an almost Silke-ish character...hmmmm Silke back as control centre????
:lol: :lol: :lol:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Music Cafe”