3am - ambient-ish/noise-like track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i've never really watched the films (i've seen bits but its not really my thing)

nice sound design and clever use of percussive sounds to move it along.

the vocal bit is excellent 8)

cheers,

steve.

Thanks Steve, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Anime isn't everybodies "thing", cartoons in general aren't everybodies "thing". it's cool though, I won't hold it against you. :D

3am

Downloading.I'm lousy at feedback but i will try :)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

elvis :o
wellthankyouverreh much lttle lady...

Yes, Vurt as the little known bearded Elvis! I wish I knew how to use photoshop because I would supplement this post with a "Viva Las Vegas" era picture of Elvis sporting the Vurt beard. :lol:

Well, you all get the picture.

Just realised i already dld it yesterday!See what i mean :lol:

Forgot to add i did enjoy it,it's quality.I don't know if the sound design and mixing could be any better.I'll have to listen to it a few times to get a feel for it.Would it help to understand if you watched the anime,y'know like a music vid for a song? :)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

musikmachine wrote:Would it help to understand if you watched the anime,y'know like a music vid for a song? :)
No, not really. It was more of a creative response than directly related to the show. I do recommend checking out the show if you haven't seen it. Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex and Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd Gig. Those are the two seasons, well they're like mini-series... a bunch of episodes with a pretty linear plot and a ton of side stories. Really good stuff, well written and beautifully animated.

Thanks for listening.

3am

Wired on coffee and cigerettes in the early sunday morning. I just couldnt resist another listen....
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

Return to “Music Cafe”