caravan

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wild all-vocal (manipulated) cover of caravan (the great jazz classic), this turned out to be kinda sorta theme and variations in reverse ... crazed variations give way to slightly less crazed theme ... you can hear the melody quite clearly towards the end:

www.rachmiel.org/kvr/caravan.mp3

enjoy. :-)

that was mad!!! too cool! what a hoot de force!!

Woah! This got me aca-paranoid! The stereo movement is what did it. This piece is intense.

3am

seriously, what just happened to me?

enjoyed. 8-}

http://www.hofmann.org/

I just want to add... btw its always cool to listen to your stuff.... although i feel like I did at just the right time of my day too... very wierd..
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

I just couldn't stop smiling! :D
Image Image

i love the fact that all the comments i've gotten are very short: fits the piece beautifully. :-)

> hoot de force

! ;-) :-)

> Woah!

exactly.

> what just happened to me

you've been ... f'loomed. (name of the vocal trio that 'sang' the original song i transmorphulized)

> always cool to listen to your stuff

you sir are a gentleman of good (and all too rare (judging from my un-teeming audience)) taste ... ;-)

> couldn't stop smiling

glad you see the humor in a monstrosity like this. most people don't ...

regarding the links:

the biggest mind altering drug of all is consciousness itself. problem (or perk, depending on how you look at it) is: the trip lasts for an entire lifetime (and probably beyond).

mad cool!

grabbed

> mad cool

vielen dank mystahr.

runagate, for you this will probably sound like a nice relaxing lyrical melody. ;-)

very funny trax! excellent!

thanks m. solium. :-)

Return to “Music Cafe”