CypherOne - Soto

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

It's been a while (you lucky people)...

http://www.kara-moon.com/download_song. ... ad_id=4389

I don't get much time for music at all these days and find my hard drive is full of half finished stuff. A bit inspired by blaster78's attitude of 'I'm bored of this one' I thought I'd share this with you.

Pretty rough round the edges so I've kept it short. Hopefully it's vaguely melodic and 'pleasant'. Oh and it's the first track I've made in XT2....

Really grateful for any feedback as always.

Cheers.

this is well nice. the melodies are sweet. this is an overall great track. not really my type of downtempo but still enjoyable

ooh, pretty. same as iDumi said, not really my type of slowness, but well made. fine work.

thanks for listening guys :)

parp!

final bump before I get the hint :)

nice, this kind of makes me think what would have happened if klf and autechre had had a party in the early nineties (which is no bad thing)

glad my lackadaisical attitude could be somewhat inspiring :wink:

steve.

cheers Steve :)

downloading. Get back to you in a coupla days :wink:
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

been ages since; seems like you've mellowed a bit; spacier but also a tad poppier to your beat-worx.

Nice one nontheless!

cheers Mark (long time no squeak)

TBH I derive very little pleasure from my musical efforts nowadays, just frustration...

been missing you

bliptatic this tune

that harpisch sounds gives the track enough space

love the pads and the mix out

not to fond of the drums

Interesting down tempo/busy track. Overall enjoyed it, just the claps throw me a bit, nice work tho!

p.s. What's frustrating your efforts these days?
Image Image

OOps, a little slow in getting back to you on this one :oops: I enjoyed the track, but I guess I'm with ET on this one, in that the drums, but especially the claps made it a little too busy for me.

1:46-1:54 dates the track a leetle :wink:

Sounds great of course :hail:
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

cheers guys. thanks for listening :)

@ polyslax - lack of time and my own inability really. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”