The farewell girl

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

that's really quite lovely and begs for you to put some vocals to it.

:)

music room next to baby room
no singing for a while :(

glad you like it

speaking about lovely :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8tyya8HPQc

Nice one Remmie! I too would love to hear you sing on it.
Paul

This is a very good tune, however it lacks 'life'. Was it put through a quantiser? If so I'd respectfully suggest it wants un-quantising.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

string 'a lot of pluck' worked into some form of reply.

it's pluck! the diminishing dynamic!
bluedad wrote:that's really quite lovely and begs for you to put some vocals to it.
given. i never thought i'd hear you talk about yourself that way tho :) there weren't vocals..? :p

okay, boom boom, that's me folks, with those double intenders, g'night. what have i said.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:string 'a lot of pluck' worked into some form of reply.

it's pluck! the diminishing dynamic!
bluedad wrote:that's really quite lovely and begs for you to put some vocals to it.
given. i never thought i'd hear you talk about yourself that way tho :) there weren't vocals..? :p

okay, boom boom, that's me folks, with those double intenders, g'night. what have i said.
its lacking liveness indeed and i will improve it
thank you all for listening

manytone wrote:Nice one Remmie! I too would love to hear you sing on it.
Paul
i will sing on it
but not these months :) :)

tha manytone

It's quite nice as material, but, well, my preference is for music as if played, IE: quantized = mechanical;
to be more precise, the harp has a connotation that is somewhat different than a music box. (as a piece for music box, hmmmm) As deaf as I am getting in the higher frequencies, it nonetheless has far too much high end for this girl

Return to “Music Cafe”