[ugo] Biology

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks guys! I'm glad you dig it. :D

Excellent stuff indeed :tu:
Class A+ sounds and original composition: well done

Cheers

agreed, great composition and impressive sounds
great fan fi style
fan fi, standing for fantastic fiction :)

i'm talking today, thick and meaty beat.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Thanks guys. :)

Ugo...great stuff, mate. Your choice of sounds and your arrangement of these elements create a really sinister soundscape...a lovely backdrop for the upcoming, post apocalyptic wasteland we are working so hard to realize. :hihi:

What I really wanted to hear was a bit more depth in the deep end to bring out the full moxy in that evil sounding bass line you have going...and a bit more cut to bring out some more of those wonderfully teeth gnashing synths. Soooo...

http://www.headroomproductions.com/Mast ... master.mp3

...shiver the timbers. :)
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders - Lao Tzu

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the song. Thats some serious low end you've bumped up in there. :o
:)
Last edited by ugo on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

very cool stuff, I likey :wink:

Thanks CypherOne :)

[edit]Whoops...wrong button. :oops:
(I replied to myself at first, by mistake.)

:tu:

----The pad/string synth sound really helps carry this one, not to mention the bleeps and the slippery doubletime drum/percussion fills. :) The break from 2:20-3:00 didn't do it for me, but I guess it helped show off the big synth sounds pretty well. 2:20 to 3:44 weren't really working for me overall (well, from 3:00 to 3:44 seemed kinda of redundant in a no big deal kind of way), but the rest was melodic enough as well as being pretty foot stomping at the same time. :) Other than that, I'd have faded the beats out at the end a bit longer, but that's a small thing to change. Cool stuff as always, hopefully we'll see some kidn of complete collection by early 2K8. :)

Jeff

Return to “Music Cafe”