DANGER ... Blue Skyscraper

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Blue Skyscraper is the latest mashup from Dangerous Orange. The track is a mix of "Blue Monday" by New Order and "Skyscraper I Love You" by Underworld (with a dash of "Fireball" by Deep Purple thrown in for good measure)

Hope you enjoy :D

Download MP3
Stream Audio

Wooowww ! a great mix, excellent dancey groove
Class A production, a cool mash-up
8)

Cheers

Laguna Rising wrote:Class A production
:lol: thanks man ...

cool mash 8)

opia wrote:cool mash 8)
cheers :D

I took a listen mate... earlier today when you and I both agreed i know little what I am talking about when it comes to computer making software... Its a cool mash up. I always liked blue order, and deed purple, and the underworld.....

The mix is really good too... I will probably have another listen later on tonight.... I like my music in the night!!

laterz
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

johnny2johnny wrote:Its a cool mash up.
Thank you :D

Nice mix and mash track. I normally don't like these mixes but this one was original enough to be cool.

3am

justin3am wrote:I normally don't like these mixes but this one was original enough to be cool
Thanks justin ... glad you liked it :D

[bumpage] for tuesday afternoon :D

:p i hope i never find out what they made aqua-net out of.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote::p i hope i never find out what they made aqua-net out of.
:?

:p

laptop speakers + i live next to a major road. can't hear anything except snippets of 1987/88. new wave discotheque was a blast, thanks for the recollection.

i figured "aqua net" was a condensed way of saying the same thing :p now do strawberry switchblade :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote: now do strawberry switchblade :)
... ahhh those were the days. The John Peel show every night at 10 ... all seemed right with the world :D thanks for yer comments

A little [bump] for friday neet like :D

Return to “Music Cafe”