PERV - Worm & Circus

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please have a listen to these tracks (Worm & Circus) and tell me what you think. Constructive criticism is welcome.

I have hosted them on my VIRB page which is here http://www.virb.com/PERV

Thanks

wowzers first post... i tag this fer later
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

http://www.virb.com/PERV nice work mate, has potential for sure...
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

thanks appreciate it

no problem, I would like to add a little more, but I am quite tired...

what r u doing awake at 5 am anyways
?

being unemployed

i would have said " i'm wired on coke, and I just finished banging my girlfriend, what do you want my life story? "

You've got some cool sounds here. On Circus I like the BBD reverb on the snare. I also like the spacey break down on Worm. I agree with johnny you've got some potential. :)

3am

is it too late to edit?

justin3am wrote:You've got some cool sounds here. On Circus I like the BBD reverb on the snare. I also like the spacey break down on Worm. I agree with johnny you've got some potential. :)

3am
this is the first time i have made my records available to anyone apart from mates so its nice to hear good feedback, its much appreciated

PERV wrote:is it too late to edit?

edit to what? " sometimes on a strange saturday night I have been known to drop e and sleep with a hot boy as well? "
mate, I really don't think the music cafe is a place to express your sexuality like this...
the only places I have really bothered to hear electro are " the ghetto " and um, AK...
on tottenham ct rd... ( mad spelling error ) other than that I really try not to bother with it.
however i like your tracks, but the mixing on the drums, at least needs major work. to me sounds are just jumping out everywhere...
did you send all your drums to a single buss, and compress them together?

( edit ) cause my eyesight sucks, and that had to many double spaces

now checking out your second track... first I did worm, now doing circus..... circus is good, but mate, mix mix... what monitors are you using?

and you have high frequencies in your music that need to be brought under control, electro is darker than this

Hi Perv,
Welcome!
As for Worm and Circus, you have some solid tracks here that seem recorded and arranged nicely for the genre. Not exactly a boundary challenging or unique sound, but very deep chill. Some good sound choices. I like the break in Worm at the 1:45 mark. I dig Milk too, actually. Good late night DJ stuff.
Looking forward to hearing more in the future.
Peace and welcome aboard,
Jazzyspoon

i have done on recent tracks but not these, because they are a bit older i'm sick of hearing them.
i think i have got better since because i have changed my approach after a lot of trial and error, but i still have a lot learn.
i'm gonna force myself to strip them back and start again really and spend some time on them.

on the track called milk i have ran all the drums through one compressor, eq'ing the kick, hats, snares & percs seperatly. but i cant get that spark, it sounds slightly cleaner but dull.

Return to “Music Cafe”