October Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

S.HUSH wrote:I don't get it Scoops. Could you please elaborate?
I mean are we using 4/4 time or????
You don't get much now do you?

:hihi:
Bunch O Stuff

Scoops wrote:
S.HUSH wrote:I don't get it Scoops. Could you please elaborate?
I mean are we using 4/4 time or????
You don't get much now do you?

:hihi:
I think it's pretty obvious that none of us are getting much now... we're computer musicians!
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Well since I am not in the top5...i will speak my theme now:

Total anarchy!!!!!

-You can submit as many songs as you like anonymously or under your usual
KVR username (or both).

-It can be a collaboration or multiple collaborations along with non collaborative songs if you wish.

-Songs are pushed up to 3 minutes BUT must be 128MP3s only

- deadline is 2 weeks

That's right, the anarchy lasts for two weeks with a week of voting and one week off before the next month's theme starts.

Voting rules: Top 3 only!!!! There is no top10 list...only 3 songs per voter.

THat means there is only ONE winner on top of this chaos!!!

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

rachmiel wrote:who's next? will barnadine become a vicious ranter? will scoops allow rules to be violated without punishment? will solium start writing pop tunes?
:shrug::hihi:

S.HUSH wrote: -You can submit as many songs as you like anonymously or under your usual
KVR username (or both).
as if you don't always do that.
That's right, the anarchy lasts for two weeks with a week of voting and one week off before the next month's theme starts.
can't we have, say, two days of voting instead?
YAY! This I really want no matter WHO wins. Permanent. Top three. Then you can HM and PM anyone after that. I'd be close to totally honest every month then.

Hovmod wrote:
YAY! This I really want no matter WHO wins. Permanent. Top three. Then you can HM and PM anyone after that. I'd be close to totally honest every month then.
Why would voting for 10 be a barrier to honesty? :shrug:

Echo Voodoo wrote: Why would voting for 10 be a barrier to honesty? :shrug:
Well, maybe 'honesty' is the wrong word, but I really don't have a top ten list every month. I would say that most months I can make a top five, then I fill in the rest with no regard to whether number nine is superior to number six and number 14 might as well be number eight. I just don't feel completely honest about the big list. Top three I would pretty much be certain about every month. And all that would happen would be that more people would get zero votes. I assume.

Hovmod wrote:
Echo Voodoo wrote: Why would voting for 10 be a barrier to honesty? :shrug:
Well, maybe 'honesty' is the wrong word, but I really don't have a top ten list every month. I would say that most months I can make a top five, then I fill in the rest with no regard to whether number nine is superior to number six and number 14 might as well be number eight. I just don't feel completely honest about the big list. Top three I would pretty much be certain about every month. And all that would happen would be that more people would get zero votes. I assume.
I'd prefer a top 5 too, but we had this discussion already :hihi: ...and an extra thread for reviews only :P ...ah, and one for sHushi's multiple personalities :-o 8)
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:... but we had this discussion already :hihi:
Just idling until the next theme's disclosed... :D

Hovmod wrote:
mellotronaut wrote:... but we had this discussion already :hihi:
Just idling until the next theme's disclosed... :D
it'll be a long nite then, i suppose...and another one...uiiiii :hihi:
"It dreamed itself along"

Have I won yet?

May I pick the theme????

Hovmod wrote:
S.HUSH wrote: -You can submit as many songs as you like anonymously or under your usual
KVR username (or both).
as if you don't always do that.
What are you talking about?

I am in the same boat with having maybe a top5 at most. I have yet to experience a month where there were a solid top10. I would say Ugly Babies was the closest month but even now i barely listen to any track from that month (except for my genius song which was TRULY on topic...unlike some other *ahem* participants).

S.HUSH wrote:I would say Ugly Babies was the closest month but even now i barely listen to any track from that month (except for my genius song which was TRULY on topic.
Well, you had the advantage of having been an ugly baby, so it's not a big surprise.

8)

Sleek Month wrote:Have I won yet?
Yes you have!
Sleek Month wrote:May I pick the theme????
w00t metel‼

Echo Voodoo wrote:
S.HUSH wrote:I would say Ugly Babies was the closest month but even now i barely listen to any track from that month (except for my genius song which was TRULY on topic.
Well, you had the advantage of having been an ugly baby, so it's not a big surprise.

8)
Venting are we??? It's ok Echo, there's hope for you. It's called death.

Return to “Music Cafe”