Stay Frosty :)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Booo no one comments my tracks anymore!

I do, and I love it :love:

the sound is HUGE!! I feel so Tiny in comparison :D
Cakewalk by Bandlab / FL Studio
Squire Stratocaster / Chapman ML3 Modern V2 / Fender Precision Bass

Formerly known as arke, VladimirDimitrievich, bslf, and ctmg. Yep, those bans were deserved.

It's Breakbeat, I guess.
Yeah, I think so...
I like it: very soft melody, and good rhythm.
Nice production

Cheers

Dugg it
Well, hip-hop is what makes the world go around. - Snoop Dogg

smooth, gentle, flowing, and sexy....

chill track
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

This is not a style I'm terribly familiar with but I like it. Everything seems nicely balanced and clear to me.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

thanks guys. glad to hear that it's mixed well, because i'm using some pretty bad speakers to mix on atm :lol:

bump becuz im drunk and everything sounds better drunk

workin on some great lakes commodore perry myself (pity its only 7.5% alc/vol)

nice, simple, chill vibe so far. groove is grooving nicely, though i could go for more drum fills/variations as well as some kind of lead to fill the mid/high end (maybe vocals or manipulations thereof). that's all just personal preference really, overall this is a nice mellow-groovin' track (with a fitting title)

thanks for sharing

btw i hope you're not in the US... 9:30am is about 3 hours too early to be getting drunk! :lol:

Well recorded and written. It could really use some fills or transitional moments to bring the changes in with a little more energy.
Nice work.

will take these tips! i know it lacks variation/fills but my computer is just so fukin slow! when i get to the point of full instrumentation i am usually at 100 percent cpu! f**k!

:hihi:

hey yeah... enjoying this one! thanks for sharing!

needs lyrics... sing it!

Return to “Music Cafe”