God Save The Queen

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Its a cover of the Sex Pistols tune. Follow my soundclick link and let me know how it sounds (music wise). The vocals always suck. Im focusing more on the fidelity (quality). Let me know.

I really like your cover of Temple of Syrinx. You did a good job on the Sex Pistols song, but a little *too* good. I'm not talking about the vocals - I get it. Your stuff is awesome. Get the right singer (maybe a female?) and your stuff goes to another level.

its good i like it.

Thanks. I have three daughters and two can sing really well. They sing all the time, but if I ask to record them they say Nooooooo..

It's a bit of a 'straight' cover, but well done, nice geetaring. A tad slower than the original? Me fave Sex Pistols song.

I like the sex pistols. i also like Ramones. Also the song needs more volume to the drums you cant hear them as well as the guitars. kudos.

BushmasterM4 wrote:Thanks. I have three daughters and two can sing really well.
Get the other one to do the punk stuff. Make the two jealous. They will compete with each other for mic time, and will team up to alienate the one who "can't sing." This alienation will only contribute to her growth as a punk singer.

james0tucson wrote:
Get the other one to do the punk stuff. Make the two jealous. They will compete with each other for mic time, and will team up to alienate the one who "can't sing." This alienation will only contribute to her growth as a punk singer.
LOL

james0tucson wrote:
Great Idea. Might work.

Return to “Music Cafe”