blortblort - new decisions

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

new decisions (second site)

basically just one drumloop and Lazysnake. The rest is routing voodoo, some cooperative fx and luck:

Lazysnake>BlueCat Gain control

one drum loop from :10: collection (perimeter sound)
driving an amp envelope via eXT and soma's enveloper(midi'd to the BlueCat Gain control on the Lazysnake...a real Frankenstien routing setup, but it workz perty nize...)

drum loop is sent thru bugdrive on one sort of "return" track
same loop is sent thru a second "return"; fx: crazy rack full of Live fx and an instance of Replicant to add some flavor ;)
"Enveloped" Lazysnake output is sent thru another "return" track; fx's include camelspace tarnce gating mutant preset run thru Replicant (that's the weird high rhythmic...burbling)

warning: this one is shy of 3mins... sorry. also if this wanders into sounding familiar, it's purely by accident. I didn't realize it until well afterward. honest!

I do hope you're able to enjoy it anyway!

Interesting signal chain. I was pretty freakin' intruiged by the sound design in your last 2 and this is certainly piquing my interest, too.

What's Replicant? Oh wait, an Audio Damage... I forgot. I'll have to google it. Or click the link you provided. I wish the link color was a tad more contrasted with white-on-KVR-blue-that-our-significant-others-have-learned-to-hate.

cheers, runny! thanks for listening! :D
ya.. they can tell from a mile away what's keeping us from the dinner table or any other "sensible" activity :P

KVR database wrote:plugin. From a simple delay or panning effect, on up to massive random beat mangling, Replicant is a capable plugin well in line with today's modern electronic music styles. Stuttering buffers and filter drops are easy to program, and the comprehensive randomization features give it a mind of its own, if so desired.

Features:
Tempo-based delay and looping effects, from 1/128th note to an entire measure.
Six independent randomization controls, for subtle changes or extreme aleatoric madness, including a global randomize button.
Unique "Hold" feature, to store a random sequence you like.
Resonant low-pass and high-pass filters that change over time.
Pan position that changes over time.
Two separate direction modes, for entire events or individual repeats, with randomization.
Full MIDI Learn for hardware control of every parameter (VST only; handled by host in AU version).
Must have released that while I was away. I recall something in the famous blog, but have never seen that one. Damn.

Don't thank me for listening, thank you for continuing to post download links to your music. 8)

...in that case- you are quite welcome!
re: Replicant-
while there is no demo, the fine AD folks are very generous in their "return" policy,
but if you gave it a spin, I doubt you'd want to exercise that :hihi:

Don't know how you do it, blortblort, even though you write it all out for us. I'm just glad you do it. Thanks for what I'm listening to, sounds more like "classic" blortblort style to me.

And +1 for the AD stuff, especially Replicant.

man you are a very good producer....
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

aww....shucks, fellas :oops:

no secrets, really-
I think my "production style" lies somewhere between my philosophy of "bend it 'til it breaks...then bend it s'more" and the result of me trying to channel some of my character flaws (like stubborness...) into something that may have redeeming qualities to some...hopefully :lol:

thanks for listening.
more to come, I'm sure.

blortblort wrote: more to come, I'm sure.

You know, I would give just about $19 paypal. For a T-shirt that says

blortblort...

I really would

8) 8)
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

you a funny man, j2j :hihi:

johnny2johnny wrote:

blortblort...

I really would

8) 8)
www.cafepress.com

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

runagate wrote:
johnny2johnny wrote:

blortblort...

I really would

8) 8)
www.cafepress.com

its cool lookin'

A girl wandered off with my old hoodie and, to _oswald's undying shame, I got myself this cuz I wub the Voidoid Surrealist pic:

Hmm ok that didn't work maybe this link will:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/p ... 0161995803

So it's entirely feasible for Madder Than You to make a T-Shirt.

runny, that does look really cool 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”