Polyslax - Wind Born

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Amazing :-o :o

wrack wrote:Amazing :-o :o
Much appreciated wrack!
Image Image

nice stuff again, polyslax :) thanks for sharing!
..what goes around comes around..

ouroboros wrote:nice stuff again, polyslax :) thanks for sharing!
Hey! Many thanks ouroboros, glad you dig!
Image Image

This is exactly music I love, Polyslax. Piano-melodies, and sounds that come in, then the drums (which really are great here for me too, like Jazzyspoon said). I think there is so much new music possible containing nice soundscapes (in lack of a better word) and melodies, and this is maybe one of the nicest examples I listened to with drum-rhythm :). Myself I am a drum-idiot, and music which might be a tiny bit similar I like often is without drums. Even on my crap-laptop this sounds marvellous. At 3'50 and in more places around the ethereal choir-like sound adds again something new. I don't know too many songs of you and runagate to tell if that would be something similar, but for my ears you both make great music. And by the way "wind born" is a nice title for me. I once listened to a totally different piece, "winterborn, lyric" by Jan Akkerman, but got it wrong and thought it was "wind born, lyric";-). Will listen to this again with better equipment, but even this was just very very beautiful.

Klemperer wrote:This is exactly music I love, Polyslax. Piano-melodies, and sounds that come in, then the drums (which really are great here for me too, like Jazzyspoon said). I think there is so much new music possible containing nice soundscapes (in lack of a better word) and melodies, and this is maybe one of the nicest examples I listened to with drum-rhythm :). Myself I am a drum-idiot, and music which might be a tiny bit similar I like often is without drums. Even on my crap-laptop this sounds marvellous. At 3'50 and in more places around the ethereal choir-like sound adds again something new. I don't know too many songs of you and runagate to tell if that would be something similar, but for my ears you both make great music. And by the way "wind born" is a nice title for me. I once listened to a totally different piece, "winterborn, lyric" by Jan Akkerman, but got it wrong and thought it was "wind born, lyric";-). Will listen to this again with better equipment, but even this was just very very beautiful.
Thanks very much Klemperer! It's always encouraging to know there are folks out there who relate. :)
Image Image

I listened to this for a long time, again, last night.

I just can't get enough polyslax. Think not that I've missed out on thinking about these creations of yours, I've just stopped commenting as I don't carry my headphones to where I get internet anymore.

Last edited by runagate on Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

runagate wrote: I just can't get enough polyslax
just to piss vurt off....

+1 :hihi:

lovely as always, detailed and beautiful... music to snooze too (and then wake up and listen to properly as i find something new in it everytime)

8)

steve.

My first listen to your stuff in a while -- I just haven't been around KVR that much lately. Very atmospheric and moody. Good work.

Very accomplished, I found it all but particularly the final minute and a half or so lucid and strangely beautiful.

runagate wrote:I listened to this for a long time, again, last night.

I just can't get enough polyslax. Think not that I've missed out on thinking about these creations of yours, I've just stopped commenting as I don't carry my headphones to where I get internet anymore.
Thanks runagate! Not to worry, I know you're out there even when you're absent from a thread. :)
blaster78 wrote:
runagate wrote: I just can't get enough polyslax
just to piss vurt off....

+1 :hihi:

lovely as always, detailed and beautiful... music to snooze too (and then wake up and listen to properly as i find something new in it everytime)

8)

steve.
Cheers Steve!
goldbaker wrote:My first listen to your stuff in a while -- I just haven't been around KVR that much lately. Very atmospheric and moody. Good work.
Wow, yeah, haven't seen you around in a while goldbaker. Thanks for the listen/comments! (makes me think I should update my music page on my site)
corman rapeblio wrote:Very accomplished, I found it all but particularly the final minute and a half or so lucid and strangely beautiful.
Many thanks Aaron! Diggin' your stuff as well...
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”