Two Non-Toadies

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ahem...

http://vimcortez.free.fr/TwoNone-Toadies.mp3

this is an experiment. Don't ask me what I was trying to achieve, it was mainly about tampering with drum sounds and trying out ordinate and other plugs.

I guess it if it needs a label it's soundscapedglitchtronica or something.

If you hear anything of interest, let me know! If not, sorry for inflicting this on you. :oops:

But I sure had some fun!

I use some of Zvon's Highlife presets here (available on KaraMoon) and also Ordinate, ZebraCM, Synth1, Livecut, OhMyGod, Ambience, NRR Flicker, Blockfish, CM-505.

Nice work, Vim. Great editing work and soundsculpting. I enjoyed the creativity.

p.s. what is "Ordinate"?

Thanks Jason! I'm more or less new to this kind of "experimental" approach but I had such fun I might renew the evil deed... I think I learned one or two things which I might reuse in other tracks, more "conventional" or not.

Ordinate is a probability based drum sequencer by the excellent Xoxos and you can find it on this page:

http://www.xoxos.net/vst/vstss.html

There are two additional plugs that are meant to be used in connection with it, but I haven't yet found how: muchacho and muchacha, on the same page.

d/v

:shock: nice sounds + def. some sequencing not accomplished by ordinate.. it's pretty basic.

ordinate only has one time base (eg 16ths) so muchacho was intended to repeat events within the step resolution buffer-override style (as an effect.) muchacha was a plug i didn't have another name for :p
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote::shock: nice sounds + def. some sequencing not accomplished by ordinate.. it's pretty basic.

ordinate only has one time base (eg 16ths) so muchacho was intended to repeat events within the step resolution buffer-override style (as an effect.) muchacha was a plug i didn't have another name for :p
Thanks Xoxos!
Indeed ordinate is not the only vst producing percussive sounds here. It's very good though! Esp. when using it with the pitch randomization function.

Return to “Music Cafe”