3am - LSB (analog drums meat sampler death)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I spent a day in a friend's studio sampling his TR808 and SC Drumtraks and running them through his bountiful Eurorack Modular (Livewire, Plan B, Doepfer, Cjweman, Harvestman, CGS and others). I broke the peices I wanted into Battery Kits and created this track with the results.

Least Significant Byte

I need to do another mix in Pro Tools but I think it's "done" enough to show off.

Thanks for listening :)

3am

Wow! Beautiful noise-beat-fest! Nice fat sounds, love the stops and pauses, the tempo changes. Groove on baby! :love:
Image Image

excellent!!!!! loved the rhythms!! something brutal in this one!!!
thank u!

Very cool. Would have loved the opportunity to play with those toys. Would love also to spend a day rummaging through your audio junkpile (Battery kits, patches, etc) [size=0]R. Devine, eat your heart out![/size]

There's a stronger edge of darkness involved in deeper levels of this one.
Is Battery all you used for this? I hear keyboards, but knowing you, it could be drums under mechanized distress being forced to sound like keys.

Very creative and inspiring.

Thanks guys, I had fallen in love with all of these sounds but I was unsure of how they would all fit together.

I used the chopped up sounds in Battery for the main rhythmic components. The song structure was based on a Drumtraks pattern that was run through a Malgorithm, and a Doepfer BBD whose delay time was being modulated by a "Wogglebug". The bassline came from my V-Synth, the brief 303 line came from Phoscyon, the various melodic components came from Zebra, FF Twin, MS2000, and Quadrasid.

I'm glad that you guys enjoyed the destruction. :D

P.S. If you have Battery 3, I'll send you the kit. Just let me know!

Wow, that was fast!

I grabbed it and am sure I'll be in touch soon.

:shock:

hardcore glitchin!

Not sure if I like it, as I never was much of a hardcore fan, but a fun listen nonetheless

Yeah, I threw it together pretty fast. Some of it's pretty cheesybut I think the end came out pretty cool.

Thanks for checking it out.

:love:

Excellent work - LOVE the sounds and arrangement!

Fantastic!

Dave

Love it! Pure ear candy.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

A sense of insane drowning at the start, really nice to hear this style being done with a fat analog feeling, the whole thing has a brilliant sound aesthetic, rough, a bit lo-fi, but smartly balanced, really enjoyed it a lot, bit of a head mash too, only two aspects I'm not that into, the voices (the language) and the trailed off last minute and a half or so, I would keep this short, concise, like a lazer thru the bone. Helluva sound justin.

Thanks guys. :D

Return to “Music Cafe”