first production - feedback please

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Im not sure if this is in the right section but didnt know where else to put it..

Hey guys, been working on this song for a few days... well 8 days to be fair.... done a few hours each day..

i started of trying to make trance b ut i kinda figured out that if you dont know exactly what ur looking for you begin to stray...

i think its rather electronic and techy.. but its a start...

i only used orion, my laptop and a built in sound card using a asio driver...

and have never done anything like this before....

i know there is ALOT of work for this song, but just as a general rough idea i thought id show you guys and see what feedback you can give me...

the main thing is, i think its ok, my mates thinks its quite good and im proud of it and had fun making it,....

so i guess thats awesome anyway

thanks

ps it sounds alot better through headphones and loud lol.... unles u have good speakers, but i dont lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ftBQCA3UREw

feedback more than welcome, like i say .. i want to improve... thanks guys..

:tu: right on man. nice try. All and all the sound had a super musical feeling. but in each seperate part... it might not have came together as a whole perfectly but I guess practice is gonna fix that.

really quick.. way too much reverb in this track.
definately needs more volume balancing.
high pitch sounds could have used more delay... actually more delay and chorus, and less reverb in general.

but a wicked cool track, you just need to think about a flowing stucture a little more... delay might help with this.

peace.

Return to “Music Cafe”