Panacea - The Scenic Route (remix)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi,

i've finished & uploaded a new remix:

panacea - the scenic route

you can preview it/listen to it online on my myspace-player (the 1st song):
http://myspace.com/nevilo

or you can download it:
panacea - the scenic route (leo nevilo remix).mp3

enjoy,
leo

Fsck yes. That bass is mean, very reminiscent of Daft Punk. Good work. The most complete track I've heard in here so far. And I usually hate rap. Now I know being repetitive with the comp is pretty much an unspoken rule in hip hop, but if I have any negative feedback it's just that; It's too loopy. Give me a break or two and this shit be stylin fo realz.

astoever wrote:Now I know being repetitive with the comp is pretty much an unspoken rule in hip hop, but if I have any negative feedback it's just that; It's too loopy. Give me a break or two and this shit be stylin fo realz.
thx for the feedback, very much appreciated!
the repetitive pattern is kind of intended, so that the listener focuses on the lyrics, but you're right, some sparse breaks to let the remix "breathe" would surely improve it.
but in order to move on, i never change a finished work, so i'll remember it for the next remix :)

Anytime mate! Yeah, I figured as much. The first time I worked with putting beats on a hip hop track it was hard to avoid the temptation of stealing too much attention from the lyrics.

Return to “Music Cafe”