Home - Cover of Michael Buble's song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.tom-fein.de/HomeTomFein.mp3

i made this cover, me singing and some sequencing in cubase.

its not mastered at the moment and its in working progress...

hope you like my approach.

tom

I'm not sure if you'll find that this is exactly the right kind of forum for appreciation of Michael Buble's music Tom :wink: , but you certainly have a lovely warm and smooth singing voice and the backing track is well produced with some nice vocal harmonies.

Tom,

Keep posting here - we need the variety. Check out Oddbod's songs, the other guy who posted above - he might actually give you some real accordion or harmonica. I'd love to hear you covering one of his songs.

BTW, nice double stops you got going there. Tone is very nice.

For some reason I thought Michael Buble was a trumpet player - I think I get him confused with Chris Botti for some reason.

-Scott

oddbod wrote:I'm not sure if you'll find that this is exactly the right kind of forum for appreciation of Michael Buble's music Tom :wink: , but you certainly have a lovely warm and smooth singing voice and the backing track is well produced with some nice vocal harmonies.
I concur.

You've got a great, supple voice, Michael. This song's a bit syrupy for my taste, but I'd be interested to hear you singing one of your own some time.

That is nice. You've got a good voice & tone going on there. I thought your "band" supported you pretty well too. Good work!

Return to “Music Cafe”