[ progressive ] Pi - Back and Forth (5:54)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some different stuff from me, a bit of progressive / trance-ish house.
I know most people don't enjoy this kind of abstract music here, but anyways...

http://www.e-phonic.com/mp3/PI_-_BACK_AND_FORTH.mp3

CU, PJ :D
Last edited by e-phonic on Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abstract music is very appreciated here, in my opinion. This isn't very abstract however, but its a great show of sound design and programming talent. Its actually prog house (or anything house anything) that isn't appreciated as much in this forum, IMO.
Always dig the trax you post though. Thanks for sharing...

Lovely piece of organic sounding electronica.

Has to be said, everything I've ever heard from PI on here has sounded beautifully mixed and very warm, and this is no exception.

Very nice :)

wow, that was great! good mix, good sounds. kinda hypnotic. It's going on my ipod for the morning commute.

Sounds really well done, glad I got to hear it.

Thanks for the feedback... maybe my choice of the word abstract wasn't right.
I know abstract music is posted and respected here.
I meant to say that trance-ish house music isn't too popular here.

Anyways thanks for listening!

Top notch track, really like the vibe and the production sounds great here.
:ut:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

A cool prog-house with a minimal tech crossover!
Do you have a higher BPS or WAV version so I can add it to a DJ mix please?
PM me or whatever.
cheers

dig! more than other aspects stuff the rhythmic layering caught my attention.
Input: watching the world go by ...
Manifestors: AMD Athlon XP 2600 / Terratec DMX 6 Fire / Windows XP / Cubase SX ...
Output: McCartnoTRON

holy sh**, pj! it seem's i really just love your style ... whatever you do, it's fantastic ... makes me wanna release some stuff again ...
got some releases one can buy?
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Jazzyspoon wrote:Its actually prog house (or anything house anything) that isn't appreciated as much in this forum, IMO.
sad but true that is ...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Wicked atmosphere e-phonic. Its almost like the dance equivalent of Pink Floyd or something like that.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

really well composed and produced track, I'm envious. I can't do that kind of stuff... but then again, I just have a different style.

Jakob

P. S.: comments on my last track still welcome ;) move ahead

I liked this track. I like dancey trax if they are well conceived.

Speaking of what types of music I don't care hearing much of on KVR, music that uses straight out of the bag sample loops.
I don't recognize any on this but it makes me wonder.

Not aiming this at you...I don't like when someone uses loops and takes credit for the music by not mentioning he used un-"prepared"loops.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

^^ Hey, I create my own VST's, so you might figure I create my own sounds too ;-)
Realy, ALL sounds are OR... tweaked presets... OR coming out of my own synths/fx... OR sampled myself. :D
No kidding, i LOVE sampling, but not whole loops. I used to sample short sounds from my crappy FM radio and completely rearrange a new track from the samples i make.

Please check this track to hear my usual style... full of sampled sounds (but none are loops or longer than 1 second):

http://www.e-phonic.com/mp3/PI_-_THE_BOMB.mp3

Originality means a lot to me!

PJ

Return to “Music Cafe”