Moan: Too many sticky threads on this page?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

for perspective the second page of the music cafe has several songs that were posted earlier TODAY (11/28) ... which means that a piece you post might remain on page 1 for just a few hours before moving to the dreaded page 2 ...

Sepheritoh wrote: More seriously, the only ones needed are:
KVR Tracker
Contest Gossip
Contest Submissions
Contest Voting
Hall of Fame
:tu:

Quite like the "What are you working on now" thread here. KVR member releases, too.

The Chase wrote:Quite like the "What are you working on now" thread here. KVR member releases, too.
There's just no need to sticky them. The Youtube thread isn't stickied elsewhere on the forum, nor all the what are you listening to's. Most of the initial view of the cafe is now taken up by sticky threads.

Well done Mods, that's 2 down....
Now come on, be daring and get rid of a couple more!

oddbod wrote:Well done Mods, that's 2 down....
Now come on, be daring and get rid of a couple more!
Well ya know....Thanks for noticing :)

Sometimes I just like to work quietly in the background.
I read this thread, and made me realized that I was a little behind cuz I usually get rid of the "Contest Results" after the second week or so.

The guy from the XM radio hasn't contacted me, so I cut that loose from the "sticky". Balls in his court

Now for the rest of them.....Seems to be some value there. But gotta admit, been thinkin of swingin an axe :hihi:

-Scps
Bunch O Stuff

LMAO!!!!!!

Just noticed this thread was stickied!

Wonder who did that?

-Scps
Bunch O Stuff

:party: :lol:

Scoops wrote:LMAO!!!!!!

Just noticed this thread was stickied!

Wonder who did that?

-Scps
AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

irony overdose :lol:
https://melodyklein.bandcamp.com/
Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
Cecil B. DeMille (1881 - 1959)

... on the topic of moans, is anyone else as <ahem> 'disenchanted' as I am a with the new(ish) dropdown login method. It's totally against all other logins I do on websites, and I keep going to click on the icon instead of waiting for the menu to appear :x :tantrum:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

why I oughta...... :x :tantrum: :evil: :smack:

Why not just make the "pages" longer? Seems like there's a lot of room at the bottom of the first page. Just a thought.

Return to “Music Cafe”