Plunge, er, Jeff Caylor Voted #5 Christian CD of 2007!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow, you're up there with the stars. Congratulations!

plunge wrote:Thanks Rev. Rhythm. And thanks Caleb. Caleb: I think you were the first person to pre-order the disc. Probably my first sale of the CD at all. Thanks!

Jeff
Ah - but the important thing is that I won't be the last. ;)
I have your EP "Meet me at the table" too.

Lovely voice - needs to be heard.

I'm not going to be sycophantic and say that I loved everything because I didn't - but I found some rather special songs on that CD that I really enjoy listening and singing along to. For the sake of mentioning my favourites....

- Almost flew
- Pain is a megaphone
- Breakable on the inside
- Moving backwards
- Standing Still

I also like the ballad of Jon Turner and Moving on Friday.

When you think about it - that's a pretty good "track" record. ;)
So thanks for the tunes.

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

:roll:

OK, so I was walking into the train station this morning, MP3 player had just looped back to the beginning of the album... caught myself just in time before I belted out the chorus of 'Almost Flew'..

I'm with Caleb, great tunes.. I hear Sting, Japan, Warren Zevon, Phil Keaggy, and a bunch of others, but none in any kind of wannabe style, just something unique. I like the way that some of the 'noises' of making music (breaths, hand movts close to the mic, etc) have been left in, or made features; really gets you close to the music.

I have a friend or two who are going through it at the moment and would probably appreciate a copy - do you ship to the UK, Jeff, or should I go thru the US Amazon site (you're not listed on the UK one)?

DSP

Thanks friends. I really appreciate the kind words.

It's really humbling to hear you guys say that stuff.
duncanparsons wrote::roll:
I have a friend or two who are going through it at the moment and would probably appreciate a copy - do you ship to the UK, Jeff, or should I go thru the US Amazon site (you're not listed on the UK one)?
DSP
Yeah, compare shipping between Amazon.com and Cdbaby.com. I know you can get it from both of them. If it's really prohibitive, let me know and I'll see what I can do by taking a few to the post office.

Jeff.. did you know you are the 'Best unsigned artist of 2007' on last.fm?

http://www.last.fm/music/Jeff+Caylor

:)

DSP

Hey DSP. Actually, I was just updating some of my Social Networking properties with a new image and decided to include the honor that came from a blog called thealbumproject.net. I included the byline on the image but it's kind of tiny. If a few people get confused I may need to change it.

Thanks for noticing, though! Have a good week.
J

Return to “Music Cafe”