something diffrent from me

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

a new track in the works on myspace.
check it out. A little diffrent i think but let me know cheers.
http://www.myspace.com/projectf

Nice tracK mate.

Very Smoooth.

I would like the song better if it were a free download. :hihi:

Cool stuff. The kick seemed a bit much in my phones, not sure how it sounds for anyone else.

i assume its white filter?

i like the bd, it is thumpy like thumper eating a peice of grass, then contemplating if grass is the best thing to eat, usually not. I like the percs on top too, it is grooovy. i like how the song moves, very progressive and smoothy mc smootherson. good little subtle changes, good energy.

the one i was posting about has no name yet
just wanted to get some feedback
thanks anyway

yeah the no name one was the one I listened to... usually I don't give much feedback anymore, its a load of typing and you never know how the other person is going to feel. i like the track, its been a while since I have listened to a good house tune. and this one is quite smooth. nice sounds coming in and out and what not. but in the mix, I think the kick is way to loud. and the bass, doesnt feel all that boomy...

you're snr rolls are well programed but I can't help but feel they could use some filter sweeps on top of them. some of the sound to my taste do not have enough chorus and delay on em. some of them need something to smooth them out a bit. and also a drop here and there could work some wonders and break it up a little... I think the first drop is a little late... maybe at bar 128... too late... the percusssion in the drop before the kick comes back in could use some distortion on it. a warm tube at low level. also some very spacy reverb. actually I think a lot of these sounds could do with a touch more verb, at like 20 percent... but be careful you don't want to muddy up the mix.. and really you must take care of the bass...

where is it brother?

The ending is really good.

very nicely done.

thats the feedback, take it for what it is.

cheers

thankyou for your honest feedback
it is gratly appricated

Return to “Music Cafe”