Polyslax - Alchemy

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cheers vurt and Glassback!
Image Image

polyslax wrote:
ckatrun411 wrote:this is a wild track. totally put me out. it has a great vibe, and a wicked feel.

cheers
Thanks Jonny! Appreciate the feedback.:)
8) :tu:

Enjoyed this track on my bike ride to work this morning. Great flow, very relaxing.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

HI Poly,
Sorry I missed this! Been the the hosp. a couple of days (long and unpleasant story). This is a very chill therapeutic track for me today.
As always, gifted work.
:)

pleasently spacey!

fantastic chilling piece of work

enjoyed it a lot!

Polyslax,
which synth is it please at 6:46 which sounds a little bit like a spoken "Follow me" (or something like that :)).
Thanks,
Nep

core wrote:Enjoyed this track on my bike ride to work this morning. Great flow, very relaxing.
Thanks core!
Jazzyspoon wrote:HI Poly,
Sorry I missed this! Been the the hosp. a couple of days (long and unpleasant story). This is a very chill therapeutic track for me today.
As always, gifted work.
:)
Sh*t man I hope you're ok! Thanks for checking the track!
liqih wrote:pleasently spacey!
Cheers liqih!
Emerald Tablet wrote:fantastic chilling piece of work

enjoyed it a lot!
Thanks a bunch ET!
Image Image

Neptune wrote:Polyslax,
which synth is it please at 6:46 which sounds a little bit like a spoken "Follow me" (or something like that :)).
Thanks,
Nep
Hey Neptune,

It's actually 2 tracks of GPO's viola ensemble that have been tortured with numerous fx. The effect that's giving it a vocal sound is the WOW filter from Sugar Bytes.
Image Image

polyslax wrote:
Neptune wrote:Polyslax,
Thanks,
Nep
Hey Neptune,

It's actually 2 tracks of GPO's viola ensemble that have been tortured with numerous fx. The effect that's giving it a vocal sound is the WOW filter from Sugar Bytes.
Thanks again!

Return to “Music Cafe”