New to electronic music; I put up a myspace to host it.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody,
First off, I wanted to say I really enjoy the comprehensive nature of these forums and the generally respectful and helpful tone members here possess. I'm new to making electronic music and wondered if anyone would be interested to comment/compliment/insult some tracks I made.
Here's my myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =299600763

Thanks a lot,
Doug Thirtyworld

That should be www.myspace.com/thirtyworld

Sorry.

links will become clickable when you have more than 10 posts :)
tagged for later :)

The man himself. Yeah, I've done some lurking around, trying to figure out what's what. Thanks for tagging :)

you might be new to e music but apparently you don't lack commitment. The tracks you posted are pretty mean bangers 'n twangers. Now if that's what you sound like when you're new to it, I'll sure come back for more as you get acquainted.
thanks for sharing your work
cheers, tai :o
Input: watching the world go by ...
Manifestors: AMD Athlon XP 2600 / Terratec DMX 6 Fire / Windows XP / Cubase SX ...
Output: McCartnoTRON

Thanks a lot! This may sound a little wimpy, but I was so nervous to share anything. I know I've got a long way to go, but I'll keep at it and try to update the myspace pretty regularly. Man, you hear some of the people on this site and they really make you feel like ass (but in the best possible way); but mostly, they're encouraging because you can see what is possible. Again, tahnks.

www.myspace.com/thirtyworld

Some cool stuff here. Nice drums and different elements. Seems you still have some mixing lessons to come, but that comes best with time and some more lurking around here. Nice tracks overall. I look forward to your future compositions. Do you mind if I add you to my myspace?

p.s. i like "pride" the most.

Hey, thanks a lot! Yeah, I know my mixing pretty rotten. It's probably the hardest part of any song. Drums low in the mix? Now they're too high? Sample bleeding like a hemophiliac? I know :P But I'll keep working at it. And yeah, definitely friend me on myspace! That goes for anyone.

P.S. - I'm working on a kind of sludgy song now, that you might dig if you liked "Pride".

The sludge song I mentioned, called "Rippin Off Some Dude's Garage" and then an ultra-wimpy happy song called "Gods and Spacemen II". Hope you enjoy!

Return to “Music Cafe”