Across the Forbidden Wasteland

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently purchased the M42 Nebula and composed my first piece using four instances of it (the only track that is not from the M42 is the bass drum, which is from Grizzly):
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/ralphjarzom ... teland.mp3. Hope somebody enjoys it.

ralphjarzombek wrote: Across the Forbidden Wasteland
That is a perfect title for your song.

Welcome to KVR, ralph.

As the auto-admin message says your links will work right once you've posted a few more times.

I did indeed enjoy your track. M42 VSTi is no joke. 8)

If you hit the "quote" link you'll see how I made the link for your song, it's
The link as you want the text to appear goes here.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks runagate.

I really like composing ambient music, but I had the hardest time finding the right tools. And lucky for me, I was able to find M42 by checking out the plugin ratings here at KVR. I also found Golden Aset here as well, and I'm anxious to compose a piece using it. I just wish I would have found KVR sooner . . .

ralphjarzombek wrote:Thanks runagate.

I really like composing ambient music, but I had the hardest time finding the right tools. And lucky for me, I was able to find M42 by checking out the plugin ratings here at KVR. I also found Golden Aset here as well, and I'm anxious to compose a piece using it. I just wish I would have found KVR sooner . . .
Yeah, you and me both. I made one whole album without an internet connection, and hung out downloading freeware through KVR links for a year before finally breaking down and noticing the useful posts in the forums here in amongst the dross.

You may want to check out Cameleon (payware), FM Cosmos (freeware) and then just search "pads" or whatever here in the forums to find a plethora of ambient music tools, musicians, &c.

Nice atmospheric piece.

Welcome!

Victor.

Thanks Victor.

There's some really amazing music here at KVR. A few years back I belonged to a newsgroup but they did more talking than composing. I must say I like this forum much better.

Return to “Music Cafe”