Cover of Pachelbel's Canon.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://boomp3.com/m/09e70e0d6037

Comments Appreciated.

interesting. I enjoyed it though it threw me a bit. I thought it was going to be a very glitchy track, but it became very stable and sounded to my ear a great deal like "Forever Young". I think I might try to mess with the lead sound at some point- glitch it up via stutters/phasers/pitch shift - something- to hold the attention and distance it from the original. Likewise, you could change the percussions to add a sense of drama/ change the pacing to emphasize different points so it is not so linear. Nice production, though. Hope that this response is aimed where you hope! :)
..what goes around comes around..

yeah i did it a year or two back and have always been meaning to mess with it, make it not so linear. :P

Thanks for the feedback and critique. Some good ideas i'll likely try sometime soon.

Very classy, but I agree with ouroboros. I think that perhaps you could use like a few different synths and have the lead randomly switch between those sounds. The drums do indeed become tedious, it would be nice if they changed up more and perhaps you should pull them back in the mix a little. I enjoyed the track very much though! Thanks.

3am

If i do get around to messin with it i'll deff repost. :) thanks for your thoughts.

Return to “Music Cafe”