January Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Scoops wrote:Nobody really bitched about anything, including the theme.
Damn! Knew we forgot something.

Scoops wrote:You guys! You Guys!

I had the strangest dream last nite.

...there were a bunch of noobs that made some really good comps. Good enough to kick oddbods ass ( :hihi: )
The Pop King is Dead! :-o Long Live The Pop King! :hail:

:hihi:

And best of all, No Shushi :hihi:
PLEASE don't wake up scoops!

:hyper:

Echo Voodoo wrote:
Scoops wrote:Nobody really bitched about anything, including the theme.
Damn! Knew we forgot something.
...only because I ran out of decent scotch mate.

:lol:

Beardedone, Mello, Cyrosis, Zeoy, Farlukar!! Thanks for the high votes me brothers! :hyper: :hug:

...and SHUSHi, ZQ, EV, ET, Frankie, Laguna & philbeck! :hug:

Core & jerru for the HMs :hug:

I am most honoured! :tu:

Cheers & Thanks,
Alex :)

Scoops wrote:
And best of all, No Shushi

Beardedone wrote:
Yer ALL fookin nuts!

...a *Viking on an American bike going to see a Belgian and his German friend on a Spanish island chatting in the good Queen's English on a bastard Hungarian's website...
Killer funny Alex! :lol:
Some of us remain awe-inspired contemplating KVR Cosmic Irony, yeah? :lol:

Notice we haven't heard from the Belgian Bonger or the Cynical Scandinavian in quite a while now... :hihi:

i suppose, they're high high high ... ....

and i can confess: when good ol' Viking Tormod went away yesterday at full noon, he just hadhad some water and some not too strong coffee. :hihi:

m
"It dreamed itself along"

Thanks to mellotronaut, Beardedone, LauraMichelJarre and funkychickendance for the votes!

Holy shit! I gots me sum votes! W00T

Thanks guys, I might put some actual effort into next month (depending on the theme of course :D ).

Hovmod just took off !

IMO a Harley is missing a rear-gear ! :help: I can assure you we both lost our street-credibillity ! :o It was no sight at all : me pulling on the back side and Hovvy stamping with his feet on the ground. :roll:
Finally he got on the road again with an elegant swing, dissapearing in the distance with a big smile and the moon on his face... :cry: :oops:
Once inside the house and after counting my Tanga-Girls I noticed 2 of them were missing... :-o
So that's why his rugsack seemed to me much heavier when he left ! :?

Serious 8) : it was an honour and a huge pleasure having a big chat with Hovmod ! :D It just yells for an 'encore' ! :love:
But first he'll have to convince his wife to consider those 2 chicks as a usefull souvenir... :lol:

Scoops your reflections on this month are hillarious and so true. Hovmod listened to my 13 favs with 5 of the new kids in the blog; wich all received his approval too ! We still vote Oddy though ! :wink:

The B-Brothers (Beardedone and Barnadine) are fascinating, again.

Alex made a real Xander-Classic !

And then : the black knight stroke once more ! :shock: Wow ! rockstar_not !
I have a black and white, tranquil image of you; so every time you bang that guitar of yours, I suddenly see an explosion of colours and fall off my chair... :help:
Shall I vote of sue you ? :lol:

About Laura.
Said I : "Nice piece for a young person".
Hovvy : "If she's that young !"
Me : "She must be, 'cose she writes adult music... " :wink: 8)

Another song came through the speakers, a fresh Tripple Trappist beer (made by monks) filled Hovvy's glass, I did a refill on the peace pipe while saying : "That's probably a new one too." No, it is was Hovmod's song...

'till so far some reviews on songs, people and Hovmod's encounter of the KvR kind. Hovmod is IMhO 1 reason more to enjoy this contest. :D

Cheers,

Max... .. . :P

PS : let's all PM oddbod to say we still adore him a lot and more stuff like that ! :hihi:
Carpo diem ergo sum !

:nutter:
"It dreamed itself along"

Max used twenty emoticons in his last post. and who says we can't clearly and accurately convey messages electronically as good as we can face to face?
"You must not only aim aright, but draw the bow with all your might."

Thanks for the votes richlum, rockstar_not, shrikantprabhu, emerald tablet, sevenoctaves, jerru, tovokas, folderol, keyman_sam, cryosis, auto_moment, napalmbob, me109, adj, beardedone, funkydancechicken, nikp2000, psy-t (hope I didn't miss someone)

Can't believe I'm looking at top 10 placement with my first ever mono entry ;-)
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Alrighty then!

We'll be lockin up this month when I get outta bed tomorrow, so,
if you havent voted yet, please be sure to do so.

Isn't that right Max?

-Scps
Bunch O Stuff

hey, mono or not that was a very solid track.
"You must not only aim aright, but draw the bow with all your might."

Return to “Music Cafe”