they need love too

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

this song is dedicated to my friend dennis- who woke up next to 'Big Bonnie'
"You must not only aim aright, but draw the bow with all your might."

This is a nice song, I liked the glitching stool particularly.

Zombie Queen wrote: I liked the glitching stool particularly.
:hihi: :hihi:

yeah, this is a nice song but you really need to curb that fidgeting about when the Rec button is on

quite fun... seems to me like it could be a few bpm faster. the chorus is great and the song has a cool, funky vibe.

rosllow.

oddbod wrote:
Zombie Queen wrote: I liked the glitching stool particularly.
:hihi: :hihi:

yeah, this is a nice song but you really need to curb that fidgeting about when the Rec button is on
hah, yes that was rough draft take one and i usually dont worry about those kinda things in the writing process. i thought id post it on here half way through to get some feedback. however, no one responded initially so i figured everyone thought it was bad joke-which it is. 8) nonetheless, ill post a finished copy in the near future with minimal fidgeting.

the idea of the song, the melody are really cool IMHO, sounds to me like Neil Young on the Beach doing Hip Hop with a Beach Boys echo, it could even stay this rough punk mix, or make a polished mix for a more commercial version

thanks for the comments everyone. ive updated the vocals on this and now theyre 200% more ridiculous. also one of the grad students in the visual Comm. dept wants to do a full production video to this once the song is finished. hardest part is gonna be finding a rather robust girl to dress up slutty for the sake of art!

Dont be ashamed to let your stomach hang... Awesome!

Its just great....good luck on the video!

-Meth

http://www.myspace.com/themethodmostused

thanks! :)

oh, i just noticed that the link sends you both an mp3 file and a folder. disregard that folder and just click 'nuttin.mp3' or you can download it by clicking the arrow. sorry about that

Return to “Music Cafe”