directionlessly d'n'bassish

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

new dharmasound.com compilation up for downloads, featuring a c.d.p. songuette, Locus Ceruleus.

click here for the compilation's page, free streaming & downloading and even a chance to have it on a physical copy.

introduction apart, the track is baaboomcrashzingthud and I can get away with the excuse that you can listen to a lot of stuff better than mine...

oh, I'm obviously the last one.

:D

w00t!

I've been waiting for a new c.d.p. track for too long!

Sometimes I peek at your copious blog entries but then I don't know Italian so I pretend they're rap lyrics in lingua latina instead.

it does work straight away :p
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:it does work straight away :p
you mean even without speakers? :P
thanx for dropping in.

cj, nice to hear from you. oh I would love to hear a runagate straight-outta-compton(or whatever) track with my laments on how politicians from my country are hopeless twats or my psichedelic experience with cheap bass amp modellers.

anyway, I was asked for an unreleased track an had this one pretty unused.
tracktion2+2 drum loops
efm p600+jcm900 for the plucked thing
subtractor+scream4 for bass
dx200 for fm blurbs
grainstates for vocals
personal random synthedit stuff for the fm bleeping
tons of roomverb
utonic for the kiks
crunchessor for bussing drum loops

and I stuffed all through gvst g-multi to tame the hats a bit and then some 747 slamming from nebula.

mein gott, waiting man!

this track is just sick!

I will be back to bump it again another time.

Too bad Mike Patton won't sing on it - he knows Italian.

Very nice beat work! My kind of thing. Thanks.

Electrifying dude ! Nice track man !

Mrstew

It's that NTNS isn't a very beaty show or this would have been quickly added to the playlist. Then again there's already some random room live happening in today's show ;)

Thumbs up and good luck with the live gig next weekend!

Return to “Music Cafe”