Adam Fielding - The Dawn EP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

Well, it's about time I released another EP of sorts so here it is - a selection of songs I wrote towards the end of last year, all downtempo and laid back.

The music isn't available on my site or at Soundclick yet, but I've uploaded it to Mininova via their new content management system. It's pretty sweet, and I plan on adding more torrents there later.

If you've never used BitTorrent before then I suggest you get out of that cave you've been living in and use Google :P Otherwise, here's a link to the torrent file:-

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1169225

I'd love to know what you think! And please seed! :)

it's downloading right now...
I will let you know my feeling after a couple of listens !

To be continued !!! ;)

Mrstew wrote:it's downloading right now...

To be continued !!! ;)
Thanks for checking it out - I hope you enjoy it :)

adfielding wrote:
Mrstew wrote:it's downloading right now...

To be continued !!! ;)
Thanks for checking it out - I hope you enjoy it :)
While downloading, I checked out your website and listened to the song there. Good stuff!

Hi man ! Just to let you know...

I enjoyed it ! It's a nice, smooth and relaxing music !
Perfect to listen with my girlfriend ;)

Good job !

Mrstew

Thanks guys :) I've taken a break from the style in this EP for a bit, but I've been getting a great response so far so I might have to dip in again at some point in the not too distant future.

Cheers!

Would love to listen, but I am not into torrents. The software involved makes my computer act stupid and slow. I'll scurry back to my cave now.

Jazzyspoon wrote:Would love to listen, but I am not into torrents. The software involved makes my computer act stupid and slow. I'll scurry back to my cave now.
Well, although I originally uploaded the torrent to Mininova I have since stuck it on my site for download as well. While I'd rather people used the torrent from an ideological point of view (as well as the fact that it saves bandwidth on my end), it's in the music section of my adamfielding.com page if torrents are a no-no :)

Thanks, Adam, i'm grabbing it now.

Return to “Music Cafe”