[indie pop] garret's cd release... Tomorrow is Already Here

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:tu: :love: :hail: 8)

Here's to the first of many! :)

Cool cool cool... Thanks everyone for the kind words and orders. It means a lot to me. You guys know more than most music fans how much work goes into something like this.

In other news, I have a new myspace account and need friends. I look like a big loser! :cry:

http://www.myspace.com/tomorrowisalreadyhere

-G

I ordered and received the physical CD :D

I'm a big fan of your music Garret...
GREAT set of songs !! Congratulations...

The only regret is that it took you so long to make this CD ! :wink:

Xavier

Ordering a copy now and looking forward to it. Thanks for getting back in touch. It's been a while and I've often wondered what ever became of the kind souls who haunted KVR. I see many are still here. :)

Just bought it :-)
Congrats, Garret - I'm REALLY happy for you :D

You™ wrote:Ordering a copy now and looking forward to it. Thanks for getting back in touch. It's been a while and I've often wondered what ever became of the kind souls who haunted KVR. I see many are still here. :)
Yay, this thread is turning into a KVR 2004-05 reunion... :)

Thanks everyone for checking the record out... I'm happy you all like it.

-G

garret wrote:
You™ wrote:Ordering a copy now and looking forward to it. Thanks for getting back in touch. It's been a while and I've often wondered what ever became of the kind souls who haunted KVR. I see many are still here. :)
Yay, this thread is turning into a KVR 2004-05 reunion... :)

Thanks everyone for checking the record out... I'm happy you all like it.

-G
I got the CD in the mail promptly (shoutout to CD Baby for their good service). Great record, Garret. I haven't heard your music in a long time and nice to hear your voice again. Like having an old friend who can play guitar and sing well come visit. Unfortunately none of my old friends are like that. We usually just drink too much and explain how we cope with our failings in life by lowering expectations of ourselves. But that's another story...

:wink:

Excellent work on the CD. Everything sounds perfect. The songs are all pretty excellent - each one grows on me more and more.

And of course I was especially happy to see my name listed among the special thanks! :lol:

Good luck and thanks for the heads-up Garret.

Return to “Music Cafe”